IBPS RRB Officer Mains Admit Card 2021 & Office Assistant Exam Date (Out) @ ibps.in: The officials of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) RRB will release the IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card 2021. Moreover, the officials will be conducted the IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Mains Exam on 30th January 2021 and the IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Mains Exam on 20th February 2021. The IBPS higher authority will release the IBPS RRB Officer, Office Assistant Mains Hall Ticket 2021 on 2nd week of January 2021 (tentatively). Therefore candidates can download the IBPS RRB Call Letter 2021 from this page by using the direct link given below. And the link will be activated on ones they officials make it release. The candidates can stay on this article to get a day to day updates about IBPS RRB Officer, Office Assistant Admit Card 2021.
IBPS RRB Officer, Office Assistant Mains Admit Card 2021 – Overview
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) RRB|
|Post Name||Office Assistant, Officer|
|Admit Card||2nd week of January 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
How to Download IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card 2021
The candidates can follow the below steps to check and download the IBPS RRB Mains Admit Card 2021.
- Go to the official website @ ibps.in.
- Now the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) RRB home page will be open.
- On the centre of the page, the New notifications get scrolling.
- Here find and click the IBPS RRB Officer, Office Assistant Mains Call Letter 2021 link.
- Again one new tab will be open.
- Here enter your details and press submit button.
- Now your IBPS RRB Hall Ticket 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your details carefully.
- Then download and take a print out for future references.
- And don’t forget to take a hard copy of the Admit Card for the exam.
IBPS RRB Officer & Office Assistant Mains Admit Card 2021 (Updated Soon)
IBPS RRB Officer & Office Assistant Mains Exam Notice: Click Here
Candidates keep in touch with TAMILANJOBS website for more information regarding Jobs, Exams, results and other details.