ICF Chennai Recruitment 2022 – Integral Coach Factory (ICF Chennai) has released the official notification for 876 Apprentices job vacancies in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Now, ICF Chennai collecting the application forms from 10th, 12th candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 27.06.2022 to 27.07.2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the ICF Chennai online application form 2022. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest ICF Chennai Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ICF Chennai job notification 2022 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 ICF Chennai Apprentices Recruitment 2022
- 2 Steps to apply for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2022
ICF Chennai Apprentices Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Integral Coach Factory|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
ICF Chennai Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Currently, Integral Coach Factory (ICF Chennai) recruits 876 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the ICF Chennai current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Integral Coach Factory.
ICF Chennai Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for ICF Chennai Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limit. Actually, ICF Chennai used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let’s discuss the further details below.
ICF Chennai requires 10th, 12th candidates to apply for their Apprentices notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
1. Fitter, Electrician & Machinist (Ex-ITI) – Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
2. Carpenter, Painter & Welder (Ex-ITI) – Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent and also possess a National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
3. Programming and System Admin Assistant (Ex-ITI) – Should have passed Std X (with a minimum of 50% marks) and also possess National Trade certificate in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Asst. issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training of one year and above.
4. Fitter, Electrician& Machinist (Fresher’s) – Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
5. Carpenter, Painter (Fresher’s) – Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
6. Welder (Fresher’s) – Should have passed Std X (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
(i) Candidates with qualifications viz. Engineering Degree / Diploma and Course Completed Act Apprentices are not eligible to apply.
(ii) This notification is purely for giving Apprenticeship training and not for employment.
(iii) In case of any clarification, candidates may contact 044-26147708 during office hours only i.e. from 09:30 to 17:30 hrs on weekdays and from 09:30 to 12:25 hrs on Saturdays.
ICF Chennai job required a minimum of 15 years to a maximum of 24 years with good sprite.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ICF Chennai official Notification 2022 for more reference
ICF Chennai Job Application Fees 2022
ICF Chennai required an application fee for their recent job notification. The ICF Chennai application fees will be collected online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the ICF Chennai exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
A processing fee of Rs.100/- + service charges as applicable (non-refundable) is to be paid through online mode. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
ICF Chennai Job Salary Details 2022
ICF Chennai has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
- Fresher’s – School Pass-outs (Class 10th) – Rs.6000/- Per Month
- Fresher’s – School Pass-outs (Class 12th) – Rs.7000/- Per Month
- Ex-ITI – National or State Certificate holder – Rs.7000/- Per Month
Note: During the second year of apprenticeship training, there shall be an increase of 10 percent in the prescribed minimum stipend amount and a further 15 percent increase in the prescribed minimum stipend amount during the third year of apprenticeship training.
ICF Chennai Recruitment Process 2022
ICF Chennai used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Merit List
- Certificate Verification
Steps to apply for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2022
To apply for a ICF Chennai recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit ICF Chennai official website – Click here
- Go to ICF Chennai careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Apprentices job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Apprentices job.
- Find ICF Chennai online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
How to apply for ICF Chennai Apprentice Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the ICF Chennai website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://pb.icf.gov.in/ from 27.06.2022 to 26.07.2022 till 17.30 Hrs.. No other mode of application will be accepted.
ICF Chennai Important Dates
|Last Date||27.07.2022 till 17.30 Hrs.|
ICF Chennai Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2022
|Apply Link||Click here|
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|