IFFCO Recruitment 2022 – Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO) has released the official notification for Various Agriculture Graduate Trainee job vacancies in All Over India. Now, IFFCO collecting the application forms from B.Sc. candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 27.03.2022 to 15.04.2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the IFFCO online application form 2022. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest IFFCO Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IFFCO job notification 2022 fully, Before applying to this job.
IFFCO Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative|
|Post Name||Agriculture Graduate Trainee|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
IFFCO Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Currently, Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO) recruits Various candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the IFFCO current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative.
Agriculture Graduate Trainee – Various Posts
- For Field Offices located in the States of Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, J&K, H.P., Gujarat, M.P, Chhatisgarh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Assam (NE), Odisha, A.P, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Kerala.
- Notwithstanding the selection and placement of AGTs for training, the selected candidates on absorption can be posted in any of the States/Projects/Establishment(s) of IFFCO in India.
IFFCO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for IFFCO Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit. Actually IFFCO used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
IFFCO requires B.Sc. candidates to apply for their Agriculture Graduate Trainee notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
1. Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree. Those candidates whose final semester results are expected by May 2022 can also apply.
2. General/OBC candidates should have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% marks and SC/ ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree. Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agriculture) degree should convert it into a percentage while filling out the application form.
3. The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in the year 2019 and thereafter can only apply.
4. The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University/Institute
IFFCO job required a maximum of 30 years (as on 01-Jan-2022) with good sprite.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
IFFCO Job Application Fees 2022
As per Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative job notification 2022, there are No Application fees to apply this Various Agriculture Graduate Trainee job vacancies.
IFFCO Job Salary Details 2022
IFFCO has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
The Salary is given for Agriculture Graduate Trainee – Rs.33300/- Per Month
IFFCO Recruitment Process 2022
IFFCO used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Preliminary Computer Based OnLine Test
- Personal Interview
The candidates short-listed based on the performance in the Preliminary Online Test, will be called for the Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Bangalore, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Surat, Varanasi, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin, Jodhpur, Jammu, Shimla, Bhopal, Jabalpur. In the case of a centre-based test, the Candidates are required to opt any two-Test Centres in order of their preference for the aforementioned centres. Efforts will be made to allow the test centre in order of choice given by the candidates or the test may be
conducted online in the proctored environment.
Request for change in the test centre, once opted, will not be entertained. IFFCO reserves the right to cancel any of these centres and in that eventuality; the candidates will have to appear in the centre as decided by the Management.
The candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in the Final Online Test will be called for a personal interview
Steps to apply for IFFCO Recruitment 2022
To apply for a IFFCO recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit IFFCO official website – Click here
- Go to IFFCO careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Agriculture Graduate Trainee job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Agriculture Graduate Trainee job.
- Find IFFCO online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
IFFCO Important Dates
IFFCO Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2022
|Apply Link||Click here|
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|