Indian Coast Guard has released released the job notification for Various vacancies in All over India. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Indian Coast Guard Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Indian Coast Guard Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Indian Coast Guard 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Indian Coast Guard Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Vacancy
- 1.4 Indian Coast Guard Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant post
- 1.6 Indian Coast Guard Important dates for Assistant Commandant Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Indian Coast Guard official Notification and Application Form
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017
Indian Coast Guard has been released the notification for the post of Various Assistant Commandant vacancies on 22-04-2017.They invites Degree Candidates to fill their Various Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through online. As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017, the application start from 22-04-2017 to 02-07-2017. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Assistant Commandant. Here you can find Indian Coast Guard job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process. For more government jobs for Tamil people, Stay tuned with Tamilan Jobs website.
Indian Coast Guard 2017 Notification Highlights
Organization:Indian Coast Guard
Notification Date :22-04-2017
Job type: Central Government Job
Job Location:All over India
Apply mode :Online
Indian Coast Guard Job Vacancy Details
Indian Coast Guard has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites Various Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: Various
Indian Coast Guard Vacancies 2017 by Post
- Assistant Commandant
- General Duty
- General Duty (Pilot)
- Pilot (CPL)
Eligibility criteria to apply Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Coast Guard job opportunities by post.
- General Duty: Should have a bachelor Degree of recognised University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (Istsemester to 8 Semester For BE/B.Tech or 1st Years to last Year for Bachelor Degree
- General Duty (Pilot): Should have a bachelor Degree of recognised University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (Ist semester to 8 Semester For BE/B.Tech or 1st Years to last Year for Bachelor Degree
- Pilot (CPL): 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA on the date of submission of application.
Age limit to Indian Coast Guard online apply
Indian Coast Guard has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
- General Duty: 01 Jul1993 to 30 June1997
- General Duty (Pilot): 01 Jul 1993 to 30 June 1999
- Pilot (CPL):01 Jul 1993 to 30 June 1993
Indian Coast Guard Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
The Application fees is not disclosed by ICG. So all the candidates can able to apply to the notification without any charges.
Indian Coast Guard may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Short Listing of Applications
- Preliminary Selection
- Final Selection
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
(i) Asst Commandant (GD): 157 cms minimum.
(ii) Asst Commandant (Pilot) and CPL Holders: 162.5 cms minimum & leg length minimum 99 cms.
(b) Weight: Proportionate to the Height and Age, +/- 10% Acceptable
(c) Chest: Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
Fore more details kindly check their official notification at the bottom of the post.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant post
- Login to their official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Register your self as a new candidates
- Click for the desired post vacancy
- Fill the application
- Submit the application
- Download and Print the application
Indian Coast Guard Important dates for Assistant Commandant Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Coast Guard candidates.
Notification Date : 22-06-2017
Starting Date of Application : 24-06-2017
Last Date of Application : 03-07-2017