Indian Navy has released released the job notification for 17 vacancies in All over India. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Indian Navy Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Indian Navy Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Indian Navy Various Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Indian Navy 2017 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Indian Navy Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Indian Navy Various Vacancy
- 1.4 Indian Navy Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Indian Navy Various post
- 1.6 Indian Navy Important dates for Various Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Indian Navy official Notification and Application Form
Indian Navy has been released the notification for the post of 17 Various vacancies on 26.08.2017.They invites Candidates to fill their 17 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through online. As per the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, the application start from 26.08.2017 to 16.09.2017. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Various. Here you can find Indian Navy job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process. For more government jobs for Tamil people, Stay tuned with Tamilan Jobs website.
Organization: Indian Navy
Notification Date : 26.08.2017
Job type: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All over India
Apply mode : Online
Last Date: 16.09.2017
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 17 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 17 Posts
- ATC (Male or Female) – 05 Posts
- Observer (Male or Female) – 04 Posts
- Pilot (Male or Female) – 08 Posts
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Indian Navy Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Indian Navy recruitment 2017.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy job opportunities by post.
Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree Course in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply this post.
Indian Navy has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
- ATC (Male or Female) – Born between 02 Jul 1993 and 01 Jul 1997
- Observer (Male or Female) – Born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 1999
- Pilot (Male or Female) – Born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 1999
To apply for the various vacancies released at Indian Navy , the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no Application Fees mentioned in their notification.
Indian Navy Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
- ATC (Male or Female) – Rs.56100 – 110700/-
- Observer (Male or Female) – Rs.56100 – 110700/-
- Pilot (Male or Female) – Rs.56100 – 110700/-
Indian Navy may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Short List
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Login to their official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Register your self as a new candidates
- Apply for the post vacancy
- Fill the application
- Submit the application
- Pay the fees
- Download and Print the application
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Navy candidates.
Notification Date : 26.08.2017
Starting Date of Application : 26.08.2017
Last Date of Application : 16.09.2017