Indian Navy has released released the job notification for 16 vacancies in All over India. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Indian Navy Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Indian Navy Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Indian Navy Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Indian Navy 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Indian Navy Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Indian Navy Data Entry Operator Vacancy
- 1.4 Indian Navy Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Indian Navy Data Entry Operator post
- 1.6 Indian Navy Important dates for Data Entry Operator Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Indian Navy official Notification and Application Form
Indian Navy has been released the notification for the post of 16 Data Entry Operator vacancies on 30.12.2017.They invites Candidates to fill their 16 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, the application start from 30.12.2017 to 22.01.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Data Entry Operator. Here you can find Indian Navy job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 16 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 16
Indian Navy requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Indian Navy Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Indian Navy recruitment 2018.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy job opportunities by post.
- (a) Degree from a recognised University or Board.
- (b) ‘A’ level certificate of proficiency in computer programming or data base management from Department of Electronics Accredited Computer Courses (DOEACC) recognized institution.
- (a) 10+2 pass from a recognised Board or equivalent.
- (b) ‘O’ level certificate of proficiency in computer programming or data base management from Department of Electronics Accredited Computer Courses (DOEACC) recognized institution.
Indian Navy has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 to 25 Years.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
To apply for the various vacancies released at Indian Navy, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no mention on application fees.
Indian Navy Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Indian Navy may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Login to their official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Register your self as a new candidates
- Apply for the post vacancy
- Fill the application
- Submit the application
- Pay the fees
- Download and Print the application
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Navy candidates.
Notification Date : 30.12.2017
Starting Date of Application : 30.12.2017
Last Date of Application : 22.01.2018
Exam Date : Feb/Mar 2018