Indian Navy recruitment 2019 – Indian Navy recruiting 102 candidates to fill their Officers job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Navy job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Indian Navy career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Indian Navy. Indian Navy organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
- 1 Indian Navy Officers Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Indian Navy Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Indian Navy 102 Officers Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Medical Standards
- 1.5 Indian Navy Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.6 How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment for Officers Job?
- 1.7 Indian Navy Important dates for Officers Vacancies
- 1.8 Download Indian Navy official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Indian Navy inviting the Officers job online applications from 12.01.2019 to 01.02.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Indian Navy. The detailed information on Indian Navy latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Indian Navy job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Indian Navy Officers job 2019. For more accurate information on this Indian Navy job notification, check their official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Indian Navy has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 102 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 102
Indian Navy requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Indian Navy 2019.
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)
- General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre
2. Technical Branch
- Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]
- Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]
As per the recent Indian Navy notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Officers job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Indian Navy Officers job 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Navy job opportunities.
1.Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)
- (i) Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv) Applied Electronics (v) Electronics & Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi) Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv) Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aero Space (xvii) Metallurgy (xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science (xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii) Computer (xxiv) Computer Application
2. General Service (GS) / Hydrography Cadre
- BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
1.Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]
- (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
2. Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]
- (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics& Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation
To apply Indian Navy job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Born between 02 Jan 1995 & 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive).
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Indian Navy official notification 2019.
Eye Sight :-
|Branch/ Specialization||Without glasses||With glasses|
|Technical (General Service)||6/24||6/6|
Height and Weight :- 157 cm with correlated weight.
|Category||Minimum Height Male Candidates|
|Tribals from Ladhakh Region and Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep and Minicoy Islands||155 cm|
|Gorkhas, Nepali, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand and Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Region||152 cm|
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Indian Navy Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 102 Officers job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Indian Navy 102 Officers Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Sub Lieutenant (SLT) – Level – 10, 56100-110700 MSP (15500)
- Lieutenant (LT) – Level – 10B, 61300-120900 MSP (15500)
- Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr) – Level – 11, 69400-136900 MSP (15500)
- Level – 12A, 121200-212400 MSP (15500)
Indian Navy may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Step 1: Visit Indian Navy official website – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Officers notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Navy Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Indian Navy and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 102 Officers job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Indian Navy asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Navy candidates.
Indian Navy Notification 2019: click here!
Indian Navy Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!