Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021 – Intelligence Bureau has released the official notification for 516 Deputy Central Intelligence Officer job vacancies in New Delhi. Now, Intelligence Bureau collecting the application forms from BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply offline by postal for the job vacancy from 21.08.2021 to With In 60 Days. For that, the Candidates need to fill the Intelligence Bureau offline application form 2021 and courier it to the organization’s address. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Intelligence Bureau job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
- 2 Steps to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Postal)|
|Last Date||With In 60 Days|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Vacancy 2021
Currently, Intelligence Bureau recruits 516 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the Intelligence Bureau current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Intelligence Bureau.
- Deputy Director- 02 Posts
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer-10 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer- II- 168 Posts
- Senior Research Officer- 02 Posts
- Research Assistant- 02 Posts
- Senior Foreign Language Advisor- 01Post
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer I- 58 Posts
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer II- 98 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer- I- 13 Posts
- Personal Assistant- 02 Posts
- Accounts Officer- 03 Posts
- Accountant- 24 Posts
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical) – 12 Posts
- Assistant Security Officer (General)- 10 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse- 01 Post
- Junior Intelligence Officer- I (Major Transport)- 21 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer- III (Major Transport)- .31 Posts
- Security/ Assistant (Motor Transport)- 20 Posts
- Caretaker- 05 Posts
- Haiwai Cum Cook- 11 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff- 24 Posts
- Library Attendant- 01 Post
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
To apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limit. Actually, Intelligence Bureau used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Intelligence Bureau requires BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc candidates to apply for their Deputy Central Intelligence Officer notification 2021. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Deputy Director- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc
- Junior Intelligence Officer- II- 12th
- Senior Research Officer, Research Assistant – Master Degree
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer I, Senior Foreign Language Advisor- Bachelor’s Degree
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer II- Any Graduate
- Accounts Officer- Pass in Subordinate Accounts Service or Equivalent
- Accountant- Pass in Subordinate Accounts Service or Equivalent
- Security Officer (Technical)- Engineering/ M.Sc Degree
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical) – Diploma/ B.Sc degree
- Assistant Security Officer (General)- Degree
- Security/ Assistant (Motor Transport)- 10th
- Multi-Tasking Staff- 8th
The candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should be an officer of Central/ State/ UT Government with the experience 02 years to 12 years.
kindly refer to the latest Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification 2021.
Intelligence Bureau Job Salary Details 2021
The selected candidates are eligible to get the salary as mentioned on the notification. The further details will be revealed by the board later.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Process 2021
Intelligence Bureau used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
To apply for a Intelligence Bureau recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit Intelligence Bureau official website – Click here
- Go to Intelligence Bureau careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Deputy Central Intelligence Officer job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Deputy Central Intelligence Officer job.
- Find Intelligence Bureau online application form and download it.
- Fill the application form and send it.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application.
- Take print your application form for future use.
Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 SP Marg Bapu Dham, New Delhi- 21
Intelligence Bureau Important Dates
|Last Date||With In 60 Days|
Intelligence Bureau Offline Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|