IOQM Hall Ticket 2022 | Exam Date @ www.mtai.org.in: Mathematics Teachers’ Association (India) will release the hall ticket for the Indian Olympiad Qualifiers in Mathematics (IOQM) examination. Mathematics Teachers’ Association (India) is scheduled to conduct the IOQM examination on the 9th of January 2022. The exam timing will be 9.00 am to 12.00 pm. INMO is scheduled to be conducted on the 27th of February 2022. . And the IOQM Hall Ticket will be released Soon. On this page, we have given a direct link to download the IOQM Hall Ticket 2021-2022. And the link will be activated once the official makes the IOQM Call Letter 2021 OUT.
IOQM Admit Card 2021-22 Details
|Download IOQM Admit Card 2022 @www.mtai.org.in|
|Organization||Mathematics Teachers’ Association|
|Post Name||Indian Olympiad Qualifiers in Mathematics|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
Eligibility criteria for Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM), 2021-22
- Students born on or after August 1, 2002 and studying in Class VIII, IX, X, XI or XII, are eligible to write IOQM.
- Students studying in Kendriya Vidyalayas (KV) and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNV) are ELIGIBLE to write IOQM.
- A student who is either an INMO 2021 Merit Awardee OR an INMO Awardee from 2021 or earlier is eligible to write INMO 2022 WITHOUT qualifying through IOQM provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria of IMO 2022 and EGMO 2023.
- The candidates must be eligible to hold an Indian passport. Provisionally, students with OCI cards are eligible to write the IOQM subject to conditions as explained below: As per the orders of the Madras High Court, students with OCI status will not be eligible for selection to the Indian team in the International Mathematical
Olympiad. However, such students are provisionally eligible for selection at ALL prior stages, up to and including the IMOTC provided they fulfill all other criteria. They are also provisionally eligible to write the selection tests at the IMOTC. This policy is subject to revision without prior notice depending on any further orders issued by the courts, or by a competent Government authority.
- The student must be residing and studying in India since 30 November 2019 or earlier
must be studying in an Indian school system since 30 November 2019 or earlier.
- The student must not have completed (or scheduled to complete) class 12 board examination earlier than 30 November, 2021.
- The student must not have commenced (or planning to commence) studies in a university or equivalent institution by 1 June, 2022.
- It will be the responsibility of the student to ensure that the above eligibility criteria are satisfied. In case it is found at any later stage of the programme that a student does not meet the eligibility criteria, he or she may be disqualified from the programme.
Qualification from IOQM to INMO
- The list of students qualified for the INMO 2022 will be prepared according to the following rule:
- Top 300 (class XI or below category)+ 60 (class XII category) from each region (including students from KVS and JNV) in IOQM will get a certificate, provided they have a minimum cut-off score of 10% of the total marks of the IOQM paper. But this is not a qualifying criterion for INMO.
- Top 540 in the IOQM merit list will qualify for INMO regardless of regional quota. In this pool
(a) the number of class XII students will be 90.
(b) the number of class VIII, IX, X, XI students will be 450.
- A minimum of 30 (class XI or below category) + 6 (class XII category) + 5 (girl students irrespective of the number of girl students qualifying in
class XI or below category. No girl student from class XII is eligible to qualify in the girls’ category.) from each region will qualify for INMO regardless of the scores (provided each qualifying candidate has a score above a minimum cut-off score of 10% of the total marks of the IOQM paper.).
- A maximum of 6 students (provided each qualifying candidate has a score above a minimum cut-off score of 10% of the total marks of the IOQM paper.) will be selected from the category of students residing abroad and studying in an Indian school system different from Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV). Among these 6 students, no more than 1 student will be from the class XII category and no more than 5 students will be from the class XI or below category. There is no separate girls’ quota for this category of students.
Enrollment for IOQM 2021-22
All eligible students are invited to directly register and enroll themselves online for the IOQM.
Click here to enroll for IOQM 2021-2022.
How to Download IOQM Admit Card 2021?
- First, Go to the official website @ https://olympiads.hbcse.tifr.res.in/
- Mathematics Teachers’ Association main page will be opened
- Here you can find and click the IOQM Admit Card 2021-22
- Now, you will be redirected to another page, Here enter your Details
- Then, your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and download the admit card.
- Take a hard copy for exam purposes.
IOQM Admit Card 2021 (Available Soon)
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|✔️ Today Jobs Alert 😍||✔️ TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|✔️ 10th Pass Jobs 2023||✔️ Central Govt Jobs|
|✔️ 12th Pass Jobs 2023||✔️ Post Office Jobs|
|✔️ Degree Jobs||✔️ Railway Jobs|
|✔️ Diploma Jobs||✔️ Bank Jobs|