JIPMER Biostatistician Recruitment 2022 – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released the official notification for 01 Biostatistician job vacancies in Puducherry. Now, JIPMER collecting the application forms from M.Sc candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply offline by postal for the job vacancy from 03.08.2022 to 16.08.2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the JIPMER offline application form 2022 and courier it to the organization address. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest JIPMER Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, and a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest JIPMER job notification 2022 fully, Before applying for this job.
JIPMER Recruitment 2022
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
|Central Govt Jobs
|Offline (By Email)
JIPMER Biostatistician Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Currently, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) recruits 01 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the JIPMER current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research.
Biostatistician – 01 post
JIPMER Biostatistician Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for JIPMER Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, JIPMER used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let’s discuss the further details below.
JIPMER requires M.Sc candidates to apply for their Biostatistician notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
MSc in Biostatistics or Statistics
Minimum 3 years of experience in data analysis and maintenance of data sources
Work in oncology and/or medical field
JIPMER job required a maximum of 40 years with good sprite.
JIPMER Biostatistician Job Salary Details 2022
JIPMER has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
The Salary is given for Biostatistician – Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
JIPMER Biostatistician Recruitment Process 2022
JIPMER used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
Steps to apply for JIPMER Biostatistician Recruitment 2022
To apply for a JIPMER recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit JIPMER official website – Click here
- Go to JIPMER careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Biostatistician job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Biostatistician job.
- Find JIPMER online application form and download it.
- Fill out the application form and send it.
- Make Payment (if required), and Submit the application.
- Take print your application form for future use.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on the project. The engagement may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Director.
2. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an institute of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
3. Qualification, experience, other terms and conditions may be relaxed/ altered at the discretion of the Principal Investigator.
4. The Post is purely on contract basis for an external sponsored project, and no claim for any regular post in JIPMER shall be entertained.
5. Valid email id and mobile number is compulsory.
6. Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time. NO other allowance/facilities other than consolidated salary shall be extended.
7. Decision of the principal investigator will be final.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
9. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
10.Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
11.Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
12.Incomplete applications and applications which are not in the format prescribed below and those not satisfying the essential criteria mentioned above will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons thereof. Candidates may attach their CV with this application. However, applications with a CV alone without the prescribed form and attachments of certificates, etc will be rejected.
13.Due to Covid-19 pandemic associated restrictions, the interview for the post may be conducted through videoconferencing. Candidates will be responsible for having a suitable device (computer/ laptop/ mobile) for participating in the interview from their end and must ensure that they have an adequate internet connection at that time. Prior intimation of the interview date and time will be provided so that the candidate may prepare for the same.
JIPMER Biostatistician Important Dates
JIPMER Biostatistician Offline Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2022
|Notification PDF& Application form p