Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 – Karnataka High Court has released the official notification for 94 Civil Judge job vacancies in Karnataka. Now, Karnataka High Court collecting the application forms from Degree in Law candidates to fill their current job vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 27.03.2021 to 27.04.2021. For that, the Candidates need to fill the Karnataka High Court online application form 2021. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Karnataka High Court job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 Karnataka High Court Recruitment Vacancy 2021
- 1.2 Karnataka High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.3 Karnataka High Court Job Application Fees 2021
- 1.4 Karnataka High Court Job Salary Details 2021
- 1.5 Karnataka High Court Recruitment Process 2021
- 2 Steps to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Job type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||Court Jobs|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Vacancy 2021
Currently, Karnataka High Court recruits 94 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the Karnataka High Court current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Karnataka High Court.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
To apply for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit. Actually, Karnataka High Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
Karnataka High Court requires Degree in Law candidates to apply for their Civil Judge notification 2021. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
|On the Basis of Recruitment||Educational Qualifications|
|Direct Recruitment||Must be a holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.|
|Recruitment of In-Service Candidates||Must be the holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India.|
|All In-service candidates having required qualifications working in the High Court and in the District Judiciary irrespective of their cadres are also eligible.|
|On the Basis of Recruitment||Age Limit|
|Direct Recruitment||38 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories, and 35 Years in case of others|
|3 years are considered as relaxation for Ex-Servicemen candidates.|
|Recruitment of In-Service Candidates||43 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories, and 40 years in the case of others.|
Karnataka High Court Job Application Fees 2021
Karnataka High Court required application fee for their recent job notification. The Karnataka High Court application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the Karnataka High Court exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
Preliminary Exam Fee:
- For General category and candidates belonging to Category-IIA/ IIB/ IIIA/ IIIB shall remit fee – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Category -I candidates shall remit fee – Rs. 250/-
Mains Exam Fee:
Candidates who are successful in the Prelims will be eligible for the Mains Exam. Those candidates are expected to pay the following Application Fee.
- For the General category and candidates belonging to Category-IIA/IIB/IIIA/IIIB shall remit fee – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ Category -I candidates shall remit fee – Rs. 500/-
Karnataka High Court Job Salary Details 2021
Kindly check the Karnataka High Court official job notification for detailed salary information.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Process 2021
Karnataka High Court used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Preliminary Written Examination (Max Marks 100)
- Mains Written Exam (Max Marks 100)
- VIVA-VOCE (Max Marks 100)
- Computer Test (Max Marks 25)
Steps to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021
To apply for a Karnataka High Court recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit Karnataka High Court official website – Click here
- Go to Karnataka High Court careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Civil Judge job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Civil Judge job.
- Find Karnataka High Court online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
Karnataka High Court Important Dates
Karnataka High Court Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
|Apply Link||Click here|
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|