Labour Bureau recruitment 2018 – Labour Bureau recruiting 875 candidates to fill their Investigator job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Labour Bureau job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Labour Bureau career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Labour Bureau. Labour Bureau organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.lbchd.in/.
- 1 Labour Bureau Investigator Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Labour Bureau Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Labour Bureau 875 Investigator Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Labour Bureau Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Labour Bureau Recruitment for Investigator Job?
- 1.6 Labour Bureau Important dates for Investigator Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Labour Bureau official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Labour Bureau Investigator Recruitment 2018
Labour Bureau inviting the Investigator job online applications from 25.06.2018 to 05.07.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Labour Bureau. The detailed information on Labour Bureau latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Labour Bureau job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Labour Bureau Investigator job 2018. For more accurate information on this Labour Bureau job notification, check their official website http://www.lbchd.in/.
Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Labour Bureau Job Vacancy Details
Labour Bureau has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 875 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 875
Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Labour Bureau requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Labour Bureau 2018.
Labour Bureau 875 Investigator Eligibility Details
As per the recent Labour Bureau notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Investigator job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Labour Bureau Investigator job 2018.
Labour Bureau Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Labour Bureau job opportunities.
- Post Graduation degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics from a recognized university or equivalent
- BA / B.Com. / B.Sc. / BBE with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics as one of the subjects from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent.
- Post Graduation degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics from a recognized university.
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board. Speed in shorthand 80 wpm and speed in typewriting 40 wpm.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university with proficiency in computer.
Labour Bureau Investigator Age limit
To apply Labour Bureau job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- For Post 1 – 21 years to 40 years
- For Post 2 – 21 years to 35 Years
- For Post 3 – 21 years to 40 Years
- For Post 4 – 18 years to 30 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Labour Bureau official notification 2018.
Labour Bureau Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Labour Bureau Notification 2018, there is no application fees to apply this 875 Investigator job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Labour Bureau 875 Investigator Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Labour Bureau may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Labour Bureau Recruitment for Investigator Job?
Step 1: Visit Labour Bureau official website – http://www.lbchd.in/
Step 2: Search for Investigator notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Labour Bureau and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 875 Investigator job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Labour Bureau asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Labour Bureau Important dates for Investigator Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Labour Bureau candidates.
Download Labour Bureau official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Labour Bureau Notification 2018: click here!
Labour Bureau Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!