MAQ Software Off Campus Drive 2019: MAQ Software Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Automobile) graduates Branches in MAQ Eligible to apply. Here you can check MAQ Software address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below. MAQ Software Off Campus Invites Interested and Eligible & Freshers. IT Operations Associate for 2019 Batch Only Graduate Engineer Trainee.
MAQ Software Off Campus Drive 2019
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience||Freshers only available|
|Salary||Rs 5.0 LPA|
- The candidates have finished college degree B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/ M.E/M.Tech(CS/IT)/ MCA Year of Passing 2019 Batch Only eligible for this jobs interview.
- Maximum of the candidates get marks in 60% throughout our academics.
- The Candidates Must have No Backlogs/Arrear.
- They invite Freshers & graduates
Shift timings: 11 PM to 10 AM OR 9 PM to 6 AM
Gather Software requirements (~15%)
- Elicit requirements from onsite team and customer team
- Review User Stories and create software development tasks
- Participate in daily project team huddles and attend daily calls with the onsite team and customer to understand business needs
Develop architecture design (~20%)
- Develop iterative prototypes and analyze various upstream data sources
- Prepare approach document based on the business needs
- Identify design alternatives and conduct technical feasibility
- Develop proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback
- Develop database schema and document other architectural dependencies for a reliable, scalable, and optimal solution
- Develop algorithms to convert functional specifications into software design
- Application development using Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server BI tools, Power BI, Microsoft Azure
SharePoint Online, and C# (~35%)
- Write Frontend and Backend code as per the approach document
- Test the solution at the unit level
- Develop, maintain, and enhance web applications using latest frameworks and libraries
- Develop, maintain, and enhance unit test suites to verify the accuracy of ETL processes, dimensional data, OLAP cubes and various forms of BI content including reports, dashboards, and analytical models
- Analyze the reports generated by the tools and incorporate the changes/ results
- Conduct peer code reviews and external code reviews using Git and Visual Studio Online
- Generate and deploy daily builds for verification and customer review
Business Intelligence (BI) application testing (~20%)
- Ensure the consistency between the defined requirements, the implementation of the business logic at the database layer, and the user’s experience in interacting with that data
- Work closely with BI, DW, and DB developers to understand, analyze, make solution recommendations and define alternate strategy for data design, ETL processes, and unit testing of data
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries to validate the solution
- Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot BI solutions
- Verification Automation framework development using Selenium and other tools
Training and certifications (~10%)
- Participate in technical study groups
- Complete Microsoft certifications like MCSE: Data Management and Analytics, MCSE: Cloud
- Platform and Infrastructure, and MCSA: Machine Learning
- Complete MOOC courses from Coursera and edX along with other in-house courses
MAQ Software Interview Process:
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
How to apply MAQ Software Off Campus Drive?
Step 1:- Enter into the our official website: https://www.myamcat.com/jobs/description/software-engineer-job-for-fresher-in-maq-software-in-hyderabad/54162
Step 2: – Now the current page is opening will available to choose.
Step 3:- If you are suitable and like to apply for the job, click on the ”Apply” button
Step 4:- Now enter Email, Password after Click the button on “Register”