MPSC MO Recruitment 2022 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC ) has released the official notification for 432 Medical Officer, Assistant Director job vacancies in Maharashtra. Now, MPSC collecting the application forms from Graduate, MBBS, Masters Degree candidates to fill their current job vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 25.07.2022 to 17.08.2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the MPSC online application form 2022. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest MPSC Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest MPSC job notification 2022 fully, Before applying to this job.
MPSC Recruitment 2022
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission
|Medical Officer, Assistant Director
|State Govt Jobs
MPSC MO Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Currently, Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) recruits 432 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the MPSC current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
MPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for MPSC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit. Actually MPSC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
MPSC requires Graduate, MBBS, Masters Degree candidates to apply for their Medical Officer, Assistant Director notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
|Graduation, Masters Degree
MPSC job required a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 38 years with good sprite. For more details on the age limit, kindly refer to the latest MPSC Recruitment Notification 2022.
MPSC MO Job Application Fees 2022
MPSC required an application fee for their recent job notification. The MPSC application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the MPSC exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
For Assistant Director Post:
- General Candidates: Rs.719/-
- OBC/SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs. 449/-
For Medical Officer Post:
- General Candidates: Rs.394/-
- OBC/SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs.294/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Offline
MPSC MO Job Salary Details 2022
MPSC has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
|Salary (Per Month)
|Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
|Rs. 41,800 – 1,32,300/-
MPSC MO Recruitment Process 2022
MPSC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written Test, Physical Test & Interview
Steps to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2022
To apply for a MPSC recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit MPSC official website – Click here
- Go to MPSC careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Medical Officer, Assistant Director job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Medical Officer, Assistant Director job.
- Find MPSC online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
MPSC MO Important Dates
|Last date to pay the application fee
MPSC MO Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2022
- Notification for Medical Officer pdf: Click Here
- Notification for Medical Officer (Alibaug) Post: Click Here
- Notification for Medical Officer (Satara) Post: Click Here
- Notification for Assistant Director Post: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here