NFC recruitment 2018 – Nuclear Fuel Complex recruiting 35 candidates to fill their UDC, Stenographer job in Hyderabad, Tuticorin, Kota. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NFC job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in NFC. Nuclear Fuel Complex organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.nfcrecruitment.aptonline.in/.
- 1 Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) UDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 NFC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 NFC 35 UDC, Stenographer Eligibility Details
- 1.4 NFC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Recruitment for UDC, Stenographer Job?
- 1.6 Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Important dates for UDC, Stenographer Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) UDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2018
NFC inviting the UDC, Stenographer job online applications from 08.06.2018 to 29.06.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Nuclear Fuel Complex. The detailed information on NFC latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the NFC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in NFC UDC, Stenographer job 2018. For more accurate information on this NFC job notification, check their official website http://www.nfcrecruitment.aptonline.in/.
NFC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Tuticorin, Kota|
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Job Vacancy Details
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 35 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 35
NFC Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Nuclear Fuel Complex requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below NFC 2018.
NFC 35 UDC, Stenographer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the UDC, Stenographer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for NFC UDC, Stenographer job 2018.
NFC Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) job opportunities.
- XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from any Central/State Nursing Council in India (or) B.Sc. (Nursing) (or) Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital (or) Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces
- SSC or equivalent plus Sub Officers’ Course from National Fire Service College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre. Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License will be given preference. Experience 12 years with at least 05 years as Leading Fireman (OR) 15 years as Fireman/DCO
- SSC or equivalent. Experience as Fireman in a well established Fire Service Organization. Persons having Certificate Course from State Fire Training Centre and valid Heavy Vehicle driving License will be given preference. OR Sub Officers Course from National Fire Service College. Persons having valid Heavy vehicle driving License will be given preference. NOTE: (i) Out of the abov No. of years of relevant experience 08 years as Fireman/DCO 07 years as Fireman/DCO
- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipments such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centers.
- Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent. Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English stenography. Minimum speed of 45 wpm in English typewriting
- Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English stenography. Minimum speed of 30 wpm in English typewriting
- Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent. Minimum speed of 80 wpm in Hindi stenography. Minimum speed of 30 wpm in Hindi typewriting
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Pass in Tenth (10th) Standard (SSC). Possession of a valid driving licence to drive light and heavy vehicles. Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle) Consolidated Experience in driving a Light and Heavy vehicle for at least 03 years.
- Xth Standard (SSC)
- For Ex-servicemen, Ex-police and Ex-Central Para Military Personnel Xth Standard pass or equivalent central Para Military Personnel Xth Standard pass or equivalent certificate from Armed forces.
NFC UDC, Stenographer Age limit
To apply Nuclear Fuel Complex job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Post 1 – 18 to 30 Years
For Post 2 – 18 to 45 Years
For Post 3, 7 – 18 to 37 Years
For Post 4 – 18 to 25 Years
For post 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 – 18 to 27 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the NFC official notification 2018.
NFC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 35 UDC, Stenographer job in Nuclear Fuel Complex the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.150/-
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) 35 UDC, Stenographer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Recruitment for UDC, Stenographer Job?
Step 1: Visit NFC official website – http://www.nfcrecruitment.aptonline.in/
Step 2: Search for UDC, Stenographer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to NFC Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on NFC and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 35 UDC, Stenographer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if NFC asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Important dates for UDC, Stenographer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) candidates.
Download Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
NFC Notification 2018: click here!
NFC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!