NIRT recruitment 2019 – NIRT recruiting 02 candidates to fill their Consultant job in New Delhi. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NIRT job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. NIRT career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in NIRT. NIRT organization planned to call the candidates by direct walk-in interview.
NIRT Consultant Recruitment 2019
NIRT inviting the candidates for Consultant job by direct Walk-in on 14.02.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in NIRT. The detailed information on NIRT latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the NIRT job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in NIRT Consultant job 2019. For more accurate information on this NIRT job notification, check their official website http://www.nirt.res.in/
NIRT Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Selection mode||Walk In (Interview)|
NIRT Job Vacancy Details
NIRT has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 02 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 02
NIRT Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
NIRT requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below NIRT 2019.
- Consultant (Data Management) – 01
- Consultant (Technical Assistant- Biostatistics) – 01
NIRT 02 Consultant Eligibility Details
As per the recent NIRT notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Consultant job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for NIRT Consultant job 2019.
NIRT Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various NIRT job opportunities.
Consultant (Data Management)
- Professional with M.Sc (Bioinformatics)/ B.tech(Bioinformatics)/M.Tech (Bioinformatics) with strong Data Science background and 5-7 years of experience in data management in research/Bioinformatics. Working knowledge of Clinical Database Development tools will be preferred.
- Ph.D (Bio-Statistics) with 4-6 years of experience in data management in Clinical Research/ Clinical Trials with strong Data Science background/Bioinformatics. Working knowledge of Clinical Database Development tools will be preferred
Consultant (Technical Assistant- Biostatistics)
- Graduate in Statistics with Biostatistics/Medical statistics as one of the subject from a recognized University with minimum 3 years of Demonstrated experience in clinical development program Biostatistics and analyzing statistical software’s like SPSS;R and STATA.
- Master’s degree in Biostatistics/Medical statistics from a recognized University.
- Master’s degree in Statistics from a recognized University with 2 years experience in Biostatistics from a recognized University
NIRT Consultant Age limit
To apply NIRT job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Consultant (Data Management) – 70 years
- Consultant (Technical Assistant- Biostatistics) – 60 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the NIRT official notification 2019.
NIRT Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest NIRT Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 02 Consultant job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
NIRT 02 Consultant Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Consultant (Data Management) – ₹1,00,000 per month consolidated depending upon experience and knowledge.
- Consultant (Technical Assistant- Biostatistics) – ₹31,000 per month fixed without any other allowances
NIRT may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for NIRT Recruitment for Consultant Job?
Step 1: Visit NIRT official website – http://www.nirt.res.in/
Step 2: Search for Consultant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to NIRT Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by NIRT
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Go for walk-In on 05.02.2019
|Address to go for NIRT Consultant job interview|
|Indian Council of Medical Research Ansari Nagar New Delhi 110029|
NIRT Important dates for Consultant Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the NIRT candidates.
|Walk-In Date & Time||14.02.2019|
Download NIRT official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
NIRT Notification 2019: click here!
NIRT Recruitment Application form: Click here!