NPTI recruitment 2019 – National Power Training Institute recruiting 04 candidates to fill their Junior Accountant job in Alappuzha Kerala, Shivpuri Madhya Pradesh. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NPTI job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. National Power Training Institute (NPTI) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in NPTI. National Power Training Institute organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://npti.gov.in/.
- 1 National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Junior Accountant Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 NPTI Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 NPTI 04 Junior Accountant Eligibility Details
- 1.4 NPTI Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Recruitment for Junior Accountant Job?
- 1.6 National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Important dates for Junior Accountant Vacancies
- 1.7 Download National Power Training Institute (NPTI) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Junior Accountant Recruitment 2019
NPTI inviting the Junior Accountant job online applications from 24.12.2019 to 31.01.2020. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in National Power Training Institute. The detailed information on NPTI latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the NPTI job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in NPTI Junior Accountant job 2019. For more accurate information on this NPTI job notification, check their official website https://npti.gov.in/.
NPTI Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||National Power Training Institute|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Alappuzha Kerala, Shivpuri Madhya Pradesh|
National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Job Vacancy Details
National Power Training Institute (NPTI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 04 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 04
NPTI Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
National Power Training Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below NPTI 2019.
- Junior Accounts Officer – 02 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 02 Posts
NPTI 04 Junior Accountant Eligibility Details
As per the recent National Power Training Institute (NPTI) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Junior Accountant job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for NPTI Junior Accountant job 2019.
NPTI Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various National Power Training Institute (NPTI) job opportunities.
Junior Accounts Officer
- Commerce Graduate from the recognized University with the qualification of intermediate level of ICWA or Institution of Chartered Accountants with three years experience in commercial accounting OR Commerce Graduate from a recognized University with 5 years service as Senior Accountant in the grade pay of Rs.4200/Level-6
- Commerce Graduate from the recognized University with 5 (Five) years experience in compilation of accounts and preparation of bills in Central / State Government Departments / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertakings
NPTI Junior Accountant Age limit
To apply National Power Training Institute job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Junior Accounts Officer – Junior Accounts Officer
- Junior Accountant – 30 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC)
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the NPTI official notification 2019.
NPTI Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 04 Junior Accountant job in National Power Training Institute the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.1000/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.500/-
Note: Pay the Examination Fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of National Power Training Institute payable at Faridabad
National Power Training Institute (NPTI) 04 Junior Accountant Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Junior Accounts Officer – Rs. Rs.35400-112400 -Level -06 (Group ‘B’)
- Junior Accountant – Rs. Rs.35400-112400 -Level -06 (Group ‘B’)
National Power Training Institute (NPTI) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Recruitment for Junior Accountant Job?
Step 1: Visit NPTI official website – https://npti.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Junior Accountant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to NPTI Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on NPTI and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 04 Junior Accountant job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if NPTI asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Important dates for Junior Accountant Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the National Power Training Institute (NPTI) candidates.
Download National Power Training Institute (NPTI) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
NPTI Notification 2019: click here!
NPTI Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!