NWDA recruitment 2019 – NWDA recruiting 73 candidates to fill their LDC, JE job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NWDA job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. NWDA career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in NWDA. NWDA organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.nwda.gov.in/content/.
NWDA LDC, JE Recruitment 2019
NWDA inviting the LDC, JE job online applications from 29.01.2019 to 22.02.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in NWDA. The detailed information on NWDA latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the NWDA job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in NWDA LDC, JE job 2019. For more accurate information on this NWDA job notification, check their official website http://www.nwda.gov.in/content/.
NWDA Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||National Water Development Agency|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
NWDA Job Vacancy Details
NWDA has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 73 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 73
NWDA Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
NWDA requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below NWDA 2019.
- Junior Engineer – 25 Posts (UR – 21, OBC – 02, SC – 01,ST – 01)
- Junior Accountant – 07 Posts (UR – 04, OBC – 02, SC – 01)
- Stenographer Grade-II – 08 Posts (UR – 06, OBC – 01, SC – 01)
- Lower Division Clerk – 33 Posts (UR – 17#, OBC – 12#, SC – 04)
NWDA 73 LDC, JE Eligibility Details
As per the recent NWDA notification 2019, the eligibility details for the LDC, JE job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for NWDA LDC, JE job 2019.
NWDA Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various NWDA job opportunities.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Junior Accountant
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
3. Stenographer Grade-II
- Should possess at least 3 years experience in handling commercial accounts independently and capable of preparing final accounts.
- Experience in finance/audit departments of Central/State Govt./ Autonomous bodies
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or equivalent; and ii) Minimum speed in English typewriting of 30 w.p.m. or Hindi typewriting of 25 w.p.m.
- Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of Computer operating system, computer peripherals etc.
NWDA LDC, JE Age limit
To apply NWDA job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – Minimum-18 years and Maximum-27 years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the NWDA official notification 2019.
NWDA Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 73 LDC, JE job in NWDA the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Application fee of Rs.650.00
- For UR/OBC and Rs.450.00 for ST/SC/PWD/ Female/Ex-serviceman candidates is to be paid online through SB Collect (Net Banking / Credit or Debit Card).
NWDA 73 LDC, JE Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Junior Engineer – Pay Level – 6(Rs. 35400-112400/-)
- Junior Accountant – Pay Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300/-)
- Stenographer Grade-II – Pay Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100/-)
- Lower Division Clerk – Pay Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200/-)
NWDA may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for NWDA Recruitment for LDC, JE Job?
Step 1: Visit NWDA official website – http://www.nwda.gov.in/content/
Step 2: Search for LDC, JE notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to NWDA Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on NWDA and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 73 LDC, JE job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if NWDA asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
NWDA Important dates for LDC, JE Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the NWDA (NWDA) candidates.
Download NWDA official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
NWDA Notification 2019: click here!
NWDA Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!