Home Results Odisha 12 Class Result 2022 Available Now Download CHSE Results Here

Odisha 12 Class Result 2022 Available Now Download CHSE Results Here

0

Odisha 12 Class Result 2022 Available Now Download CHSE Results Here: The Odisha Council of Higher Education Result 2022 was released on 27th July 2022. The CHSE Odisha Class 12 exams 2022 were conducted from 28th April 2022 to 31st May 2022. Eagerly Waiting Students Can download Odisha +2 result 2022 on the official website Once the Board Released the CHSE 12th Result can check for that, Students can use their login id or registration number in the login window.

Odisha 12 Class Result 2022 Available Now Download Chse Results Here
CHSE Class 12 Result 2022

Update: The officials of Odisha CHSE 12th Result 2022 Declared Today (27.07.2022)

Odisha 12 Class Result 2022-Overview

CHSE Odisha Class 12 Result 2022 Soon Link Available
Board Name Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE)
Exam Name Board Exam
Class  12th Class (+2)
Category  Result
Result Out on 27th July 2022
Result Status Declare Soon
Exam Date  28.04.2022 to 31.05.2022
State Odisha
Board Site chseodisha.nic.in

Weightage Of Marks In Odisha +2 Exam 2022

Earlier, the board released the updated weightage system. As per the pattern, 80% of weightage will be based on the performance of students in final board exams. The remaining 20% percentage will be from performance in internal assessments. An assessment will be made considering 100% weightage on the final exam. Among the 80-20 weightage and 100% weightage, the higher one will be considered. The final result will be prepared to choose one of the two weightage systems, whichever is higher.

Steps To Check Odisha CHSE Result 2022?

Follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below on how to check Odisha Class 12 result 2022 from its official website

Step 1: Visit the official Website @ chseodisha.nic.in.

Step 2: The Home Page will open on the Screen

Step 3: Search the “Results” tab on the home page

Step 4: Once found Click on it

Step 5: Then the web gets you to other page

Step 6: Then Choose the “HSC Result 2022” link

Step 7: The Result Login page will open On screen

Step 8: Enter Login Details & then Submit

Step 9: The result shows on the screen

Step 10: Check & download, If you want for future reference Take hard copy of it.

Council of Higher Secondary Education

Odisha CHSE Result 2022

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

DMCA.com Protection Status