RBI Officer’s Grade B Phase II Bio Data Submission Extended Date Check Out @ rbi.org.in: The Reserve Bank of India released Grade B Phase 2 result 2022 on 11th July 2022 and also Invited shortlist Candidates to submit their bio-data of them on or before 18th July 2022 (earlier given Last Date), Now the officials of RBI increased the Date of Submission for Shortlisted Candidate’s sake. It has been decided to extend the last date for submission of Biodata and relevant documents on 21st July 2022 @ 5 PM (Extend Last Date). The applicants who got shortlisted kindly note down the date and send all documents which are asked by the officials of RRB through the mail can send it the documents. The Mail Address Given on Instructions Part.
RBI Grade B Extend Date 2022-Details
|Check the Last date of documents Submission for RBI Grade B Phase 2
|Name of the Organization
|Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
|Bio Data Send Date
|Before 21.07.2022 @ 5 PM
|Mail Address To send
|Result Declared on
|Mains Exam Date
|All Over India
Needed Documents for Shortlisted candidates
The shortlisted Candidates send the below given Document to RBI mail ID
- Documents should be sent from registered e-mail ID only.
- All documents must be in PDF format and self-certified.
- The size of the documents/email should not exceed 10 MB.
- The page size of the document should be A4.
- The Bio-data should be scanned in one separate PDF file and all the documents should be scanned in another single PDF file
- Total 2 PDF files only – one for Bio-data and another for the remaining all other documents.
- Please ensure that the Documents uploaded are clear and readable
- While sending the above documents, the e-mail subject should be Registration Number-Name of the Candidate- Grade B DR General PY 2022.
- Candidates Need to Follow some Orders to Submit the Documents
- Go through the RBI Page and get to Know
Steps to check the RBI Grade B Extend Date of Document Send 2022
Candidates need to follow below-given steps to check their RBI Grade B Document Sending last date & mail Address to send
- Enter into the official rbi site
- The home screen will open
- Then Scroll down and below the home screen
- Search for “Opportunities@RBI” & Click it
- The next page will open and in that Choose the “Current Vacancies”
- In that Click “Results” The Result page will open
- In that Check the New Updates list
- Find the “Important Notice – Direct Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ – DR (General)-PY 2022: Result of Phase-II examination held on June 25, 2022
- Once Found Click on it and check the Page
- Readout all the Information
- Then Submit All the needed Documents To the Respective RBI mail address.