RGU Recruitment 2022 – Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) has released the official notification for 37 Guest Faculty job vacancies in Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh). Now, RGU collecting the application forms from UGC candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 22.07.2022 to 05.08.2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the RGU online application form 2022. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest RGU Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RGU job notification 2022 fully, Before applying to this job.
RGU Recruitment 2022
|Rajiv Gandhi University
|State Govt Jobs
|Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh)
RGU Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Currently, Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) recruits 37 candidates to fill the following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the RGU current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Rajiv Gandhi University.
|Department of Agricultural Sciences
|Department of History
|Department of Mathematics
|Department of Chemistry
|Department of Physics
|Department of Sociology
|Department of Physical Education
|Department of Social Work
|Department of Fine Arts & Music
|Department of Geology
|Department of Psychology
|Department of National Security Studies
|Department of Food Technology
|Department of Law
|Department of Statistics
RGU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for RGU Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, RGU used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let’s discuss the further details below.
RGU requires UGC candidates to apply for their Guest Faculty notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
Details of qualifications and experience etc., for the posts, shall be as per the UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education 2018, as amended from time to time, and as per other various provisions/ notifications provided by UGC/AICTE / NCTE/ ICAR/ other Statutory Regulatory Authorities. Further, the UGC notification No.F.25-1/2018(PS/MISC.) dated 28th January 2019 and No. F.9-1/2010(PS/MISC)Pt. Vol.I, dated 11 October, 2021may also be referred to
RGU Job Application Fees 2022
RGU required an application fee for their recent job notification. The RGU application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the RGU exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- PWBD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
RGU Job Salary Details 2022
RGU has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
The Salary is given for Guest Faculty – Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
RGU Recruitment Process 2022
RGU used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
Steps to apply for RGU Recruitment 2022
To apply for a RGU recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit RGU official website – Click here
- Go to RGU careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Guest Faculty job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Guest Faculty job.
- Find RGU online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
1. Before applying for a post, applicants are advised to go through the relevant UGC/AICTE / NCTE/ ICAR/ other Statutory Regulatory Authorities norms/ regulations as amended from time to time and as applicable, as well as contents of the advertisement carefully and satisfy themselves about their eligibility. No inquiry in this regard will be entertained.
2. Applications should be submitted online only by visiting the Recruitment Portal of Rajiv Gandhi University at https://rgurec.samarth.edu.in
3. Before filling up the online application form, candidates must go through the “User’s Guide to fill Online Application” which is available on the recruitment portal of the university – https://rgurec.samarth.edu.in.
4. Separate applications shall be submitted for different positions.
5. Before starting to fill up the form, please ensure to keep a digital copy of passport size photograph in JPEG format not exceeding 50 KB in file size and a digital copy of signature not exceed 50KB ready, for up-loading.
6. Filling all the mandatory fields is required to make your application complete.
7. Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be summarily REJECTED.
8. In case of any technical problems, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +91-762927079 (WhatsApp)
9. On successful submission, the applicant will come across a link to download a PDF of the application, which he/she will have to print and produce the hard copy at the time of the interview.
RGU Important Dates
RGU Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2022