SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022 – State Bank of India (SBI) has released the official notification for 1673 Probationary Officers (PO) job vacancies in All India. Now, SBI collecting the application forms from Graduation candidates to fill their current job vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the SBI online application form 2022. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest SBI Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI PO job notification 2022 fully, Before applying to this job.
SBI Recruitment 2022
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Currently, State Bank of India (SBI) recruits 1673 candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the SBI current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in State Bank of India .
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for SBI Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limit. Actually SBI used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
SBI requires Graduation candidates to apply for their Probationary Officers (PO) notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
SBI job required a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years with good sprite. For more details on the age limit, kindly refer to the latest SBI Recruitment Notification 2022.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD (Gen/EWS) Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
SBI PO Job Application Fees 2022
SBI required application fee for their recent job notification. The SBI application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the SBI exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.750/-
SBI PO Salary Details 2022
SBI has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
The Salary is given for Probationary Officers – Rs.36000-63840/- Per Month
SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment Process 2022
SBI used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Psychometric Test & Interview
Steps to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022
To apply for a SBI recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit SBI official website – Click here
- Go to SBI careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Probationary Officers (PO) job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Probationary Officers (PO) job.
- Find SBI online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Oct-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 12-Oct-2022
- Date of Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st/2nd week of December-2022 onwards
- Date of Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: 17th/18th/19th/20th of December-2022
- Date of Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December-2022/January-2023
- Date of Download of Main Examination Call letter & Phase-II: Online Main Examination: January-2023/February-2023
- Date of Declaration of Result of Main Examination: February-2023
- Date of Download of Phase-III Call Letter: February-2023 Onwards
- Date of Phase-III: Psychometric Test, Group Exercises & Interview: February/March-2023
- Date of Declaration of Final Result: March-2023 Onwards
SBI PO Important Dates
SBI PO Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2022
|Apply Link||Click here|
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|