Supreme Court of India has released released the job notification for 01 vacancies in Delhi. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Supreme Court of India Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Supreme Court of India Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Supreme Court of India 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Supreme Court of India Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Vacancy
- 1.4 Supreme Court of India Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant post
- 1.6 Supreme Court of India Important dates for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Supreme Court of India official Notification and Application Form
Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Recruitment 2018
Supreme Court of India has been released the notification for the post of 01 Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant vacancies on 17.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 01 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018, the application start from 17.01.2018 to 28.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant. Here you can find Supreme Court of India job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Supreme Court of India 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
Supreme Court of India Job Vacancy Details
Supreme Court of India has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 01 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 01
Supreme Court of India Vacancies 2018 by Post
Supreme Court of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Law Clerk cum Research Assistant – 1
Eligibility criteria to apply Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Supreme Court of India Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Supreme Court of India recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Supreme Court of India Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Supreme Court of India job opportunities by post.
- Law Graduate
- Must have knowledge of computer
Age limit to Supreme Court of India online apply
Supreme Court of India has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
The candidates age should be 18 to 27 yrs.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Supreme Court of India Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Supreme Court of India, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
₹200 plus bank charges through online mode only.
Payment Mode: Online
Supreme Court of India Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Salary will be given Rs. 30000/- Per month.
Supreme Court of India may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant post
The Interested and Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job vacancy from 17.01.2018 to 28.02.2018
- log on to Supreme Court of India official website http://supremecourtofindia.nic.in
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
Supreme Court of India Important dates for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Supreme Court of India candidates.
Notification Date : 17.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 17.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 28.02.2018