TISS Research Officer Recruitment 2022 – Tata Institute of Social Sciences National (TISS) has released the official notification for Various Summer Internship, Research Officer job vacancies in Guwahati, Mumbai. Now, TISS collecting the application forms from BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc, Masters Degree candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply offline by postal for the job vacancy from 27.07.2022 to 05.08.2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the TISS offline application form 2022 and courier to the organization address. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest TISS Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, and a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TISS job notification 2022 fully, Before applying for this job.
TISS Recruitment 2022
|Tata Institute of Social Sciences National
|Summer Internship, Research Officer
|Central Govt Jobs
|Offline (By Email)
TISS Research Officer Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Currently, Tata Institute of Social Sciences National (TISS) recruits Various candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the TISS current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Tata Institute of Social Sciences National.
TISS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for TISS Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, TISS used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let’s discuss the further details below.
TISS Requires BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc, Masters Degree candidates to apply for their Summer Internship, Research Officer notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
|Students of M.Sc./M.Tech/B. Tech (Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Environmental Science) or the students in the final year of their PG from the discipline of Environmental Science/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology or allied subjects are encouraged to apply. Candidates having experience in Field sampling, microbiological studies/ antibiotics will be
|1. Master’s degree with work experience in qualitative or quantitative research.
2. Conversant with research methods, tools, and techniques.
3. Good communication and writing skills.
4. Ability to coordinate and perform in a team environment and willing
to travel to different parts of the country.
Job Description – The individual shall be responsible to deliver research tasks, and administrative and logistic operations of the projects spread across different states of India. The responsibilities shall mainly include literature review, tool development, training of the field investigators, fieldwork monitoring, data management, analysis, and report writing, travel for data collection supervision in different states, on-ground logistic management along with any other task required for the successful completion of the projects.
● Preference will be given to candidates with experience. The Institute reserves the right to relax the qualification of the candidate based on work experience.
● The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
● The institute reserves the right to invite persons for interviews who may not have applied for as per the above procedure and not fill up the vacancy advertised.
● Applications received will be short-listed, therefore merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for an interview.
● No queries or correspondence regarding the issue of call letter for online interview/selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing in any form is strictly prohibited and will lead to the candidate being debarred from consideration for the post.
● The positions are purely contractual, and the appointment contract will be subject to (1) satisfactory appraisal every month; (2) continuation of the projects.
TISS Research Officer Job Salary Details 2022
TISS has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
|Salary (Per Month)
|Rs. 5000 – 10,000/-
|Rs. 45,000 – 55,000/-
TISS Research Officer Recruitment Process 2022
TISS used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
Steps to apply for TISS Recruitment 2022
To apply for a TISS recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit TISS official website – Click here
- Go to TISS careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Summer Internship, Research Officer job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Summer Internship, Research Officer job.
- Find TISS online application form and download it.
- Fill the application form and send it.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application.
- Take print your application form for future use.
How to apply for TISS Recruitment (Summer Internship, Research Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, As given below on or before 05-Aug-2022 along with all required documents
TISS Email Id Details:
TISS Research Officer Last Important Dates
TISS Research Officer Offline Notification PDF 2022
|Notification for Summer Internship pdf
|Notification for Research Officer Post