TMC recruitment 2019 – Tata Memorial Centre recruiting 46 candidates to fill their Field Investigators job in Mumbai (Maharashtra). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TMC job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in TMC. Tata Memorial Centre organization planned to call the candidates by direct walk-in interview.
- 1 Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Field Investigators Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 TMC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 TMC 46 Field Investigators Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment for Field Investigators Job?
- 1.6 Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Important dates for Field Investigators Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Field Investigators Recruitment 2019
TMC inviting the candidates for Field Investigators job by direct Walk-in on 02.12.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Tata Memorial Centre. The detailed information on TMC latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the TMC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in TMC Field Investigators job 2019. For more accurate information on this TMC job notification, check their official website https://tmc.gov.in/.
TMC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Selection mode||Walk In (Interview)|
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Job Vacancy Details
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 46 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 46
TMC Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Tata Memorial Centre requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below TMC 2019.
- Lead Medical officer – 01
- Gynecologist – 03
- Study Manager – 01
- Field Investigators – 15
- Nurse – 13
- Lab technicians – 03
- Co-ordinatior – 05
- Field attendant – 05
TMC 46 Field Investigators Eligibility Details
As per the recent Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Field Investigators job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for TMC Field Investigators job 2019.
TMC Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) job opportunities.
Lead Medical officer
- DGO/ MD with minimum of 5 years of experience in working in community screening trials
- DGO/ MD.
- Post-Graduation, minimum 5 years of experience of working in field community trial, Knowledge of cervical cancer screening methods
- Bachelor of Social Work/ Sociology
- Graduate in Nursing
- Post graduate with 2 years of experience of working in field/ community trial.
- 10th pass, ready to work in the field.
TMC Field Investigators Age limit
To apply Tata Memorial Centre job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For more reference kindly check the TMC official notification 2019.
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest TMC Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 46 Field Investigators job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) 46 Field Investigators Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Lead Medical officer – Rs. 110000 per month
- Gynecologist – Rs. 95000 per month
- Study Manager – Rs. 65000 per month
- Field Investigators – Rs. 20000 per month
- Nurse – Rs. 20000 per month
- Lab technicians – Rs. 20000 per month
- Co-ordinatior – Rs. 25000 per month
- Field attendant – Rs. 10000 per month
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment for Field Investigators Job?
Step 1: Visit TMC official website – https://tmc.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Field Investigators notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to TMC Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Tata Memorial Centre
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Go for walk-In on 02.12.2019
|Address to go for TMC Field Investigators job interview|
|Mahamana Pt. Madam Mohan Malviya Cancer Centre, Varanasi.|
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Important dates for Field Investigators Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) candidates.
|Walk-In Date & Time||02.12.2019, 10:00 AM|
Download Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
TMC Notification 2019: click here!
TMC Recruitment Application form: Click here!