TNJFU recruitment 2019 – TNJFU recruiting 38 candidates to fill their Junior Assistant job in Nagapattinam. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TNJFU job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. TNJFU career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in TNJFU organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 TNJFU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 TNJFU Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 TNJFU Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 TNJFU 38 Junior Assistant Eligibility Details
- 1.4 TNJFU Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for TNJFU Recruitment for Junior Assistant Job?
- 1.6 TNJFU Important dates for Junior Assistant Vacancies
- 1.7 Download TNJFU official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
TNJFU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
TNJFU inviting the Junior Assistant job offline applications from 06.07.2019 to 05.08.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in TNJFU. The detailed information on TNJFU latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the TNJFU job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in TNJFU Junior Assistant job 2019. For more accurate information on this TNJFU job notification, check their official website http://tnjfu.ac.in/careers.
TNJFU Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
TNJFU Job Vacancy Details
TNJFU has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 38 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 38
TNJFU Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
TNJFU requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below TNJFU 2019.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||01 Post|
|Farm Manager||05 Post|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01 Post|
|Steno-Typist Gr. III||04 Posts|
|Junior Assistant||08 Posts|
|Fishery Assistant||02 Posts|
|Office Assistant||01 Post|
|Museum Curator||01 Post|
TNJFU 38 Junior Assistant Eligibility Details
As per the recent TNJFU notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Junior Assistant job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for TNJFU Junior Assistant job 2019.
TNJFU Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various TNJFU job opportunities.
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
- B.E. or its equivalent examination approved by any University.
- B.F.Sc. degree with Overall Grade Point Average of 3.00/4.00 or 7.00 / 10.00 or its equivalent is essential
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Diploma in Engineering with not less than 2 years of fieldexperience.
Steno-Typist Gr. III
- a. Minimum General Educational qualification. Preference will be given to degree holders. b. (i) Typewriting English & Tamil Higher and Short hand English and Tamil Higher (or) (ii) Typewriting English and Tamil Higher and Short hand English Lower and Tamil Higher (or) (iii) Typewriting English and Tamil Higher and Short hand English Higher and Tamil Lower.
- 1) Bachelor Degree from a recognized university through 10 + 2 + 3 years system of education. 2) “Certificate course in computer on office Automation” awarded by the Directorate of Technical Education.
- a) Minimum General Educational qualification. Preference will be given to degree holders. b) (i) Typewriting English Higher and Typewriting Tamil Higher (or) (ii) Typewriting English Lower and Typewriting Tamil Higher (or) (iii) Typewriting English Higher and Typewriting Tamil Lower.
- (a)Minimum General Educational Qualification; (b)Must have undergone 10 months training in any Fisher man Training Centre organized by Tamil Nadu Govt. under State Fisheries Dept. / by TNJFU through Institute of Fisheries Technology.
- (a) Pass in III Form or VIII Standard; (b) Good Physique; (c)Must know cycling; (d) Experience in Office works such as entry of tapals, stitching of bills, Despatch of Tapals and other Office works.
- (a) Minimum General Educational Qualification; (b) Must have undergone 10 months training in any Fisherman Training Centre organized by Tamil Nadu Govt. under State Fisheries Dept. / by TNJFU
- (a) Should have passed VIII Std., (b) National Trade Certificate such as Fitter / Mechanic / Welder or Electrician or Wireman.
- (a) To other Basic Servants as vogue in Government (b) To read and write Tamil
- (a) Must have been declared fit for promotion from 9th standard to 10th standard in a school approved / recognized under the Tamil Nadu Educational Rules; (b) Practical training in Taxidermy and Photography for a period of not less than six months each.
- (a) To other Basic Servants as vogue in Government (b) To read and write Tamil
- (c) A current driving license to drive high motor vehicles and practical experience in driving a light motor vehicle for a period of not less than two years; (d) To read and write regional language
TNJFU Junior Assistant Age limit
To apply TNJFU job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years completed
- Maximum age Limit as on cutoff date: –
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the TNJFU official notification 2019.
TNJFU Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 38 Junior Assistant job in TNJFU the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) / Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) in case of SC/ST candidates by crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Nagapattinam-611 002” at any nationalized bank payable at Nagapattinam. The Demand Draft should be dated not earlier than 06.07.2019.
TNJFU 38 Junior Assistant Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
|Name of Post||Pay scale|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||Rs.37700 – 119500 (Level 20)|
|Farm Manager||Rs.35900 – 113500 (Level 13)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs.35900 – 113500 (Level 13)|
|Steno-Typist Gr. III||Rs.20600 – 65500 (Level 10)|
|Junior Assistant||Rs.19500 – 62000 (Level 8)|
|Typist||Rs. 19500 – 62000 (Level 8)|
|Fishery Assistant||Rs. 19000 – 60300 (Level 7)|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 15700 – 50000 (Level 1)|
|Seaman||Rs. 15700 – 50000 (Level 1)|
|Iceman||Rs. 18200 – 57900 (Level 5)|
|Sweeper||Rs. 15700 – 50000 (Level 1)|
|Museum Curator||Rs. 18000 – 56900 (Level 4)|
|Gardener||Rs. 15700 – 50000 (Level 1)|
|Driver||Rs.19500 – 62000 (Level 8)|
TNJFU may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for TNJFU Recruitment for Junior Assistant Job?
Step 1: Visit TNJFU official website – http://tnjfu.ac.in/careers
Step 2: Search for Junior Assistant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to TNJFU Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by TNJFU
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified TNJFU address on or before 05.08.2019. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send TNJFU Junior Assistant application form|
|Tamil Nadu Dr.J.Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Nagapattinam-611 002|
TNJFU Important dates for Junior Assistant Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the TNJFU candidates.
Download TNJFU official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
TNJFU Notification 2019: click here!
TNJFU Recruitment Application form: Click here!