UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2021 @upsc.gov.in & Exam Pattern PDF: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has officially released the UPSC CISF Recruitment 2021. The candidates eagerly check and prepare for the examination. So, we provided the UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2021 to score more marks in the Assistant Commandant Exam. Not only the UPSC CISF Syllabus 2021 pdf you can also get the UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Exam Pattern from this page. So, candidates can prepare for the UPSC Assistant Commandants Exam 2021 without any disturbance. To the bottom of this page, you can easily get the upsc.gov.in syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern For Subject Wise Syllabus in PDF Format. The candidates can use this article to get more marks and idea about the examination.
UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2021
|UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Syllabus 2021|
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandants (Executive)|
|Job Location||Across India|
UPSC Assistant Commandant Selection Process
- Qualifying Marks in Written Test.
- Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency
- Medical Standard Tests
- Interview/ Personality Test
UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant Exam Pattern PDF
|Paper||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||General Ability and Intelligence||150 Marks (75 Questions)||2 and ½ hours|
|Professional Skills||150 Marks (75 Questions)|
|Paper-II||Essay, Precis Writing, and Comprehension||100 Marks||2 hours|
- Paper-I (General Ability and Intelligence and Professional Skill) will be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
- There will be of total 150 questions for 300 marks.
- The time duration will be of 2 ½ hours.
- Paper-II will be of Essay, Precis Writing, and Comprehension.
- The paper will be given for 100 Marks.
- A duration of 2 hours will be allotted to complete the exam.
- The essay component can be written in English or Hindi medium.
- The medium of Précis writing and comprehension components will be in English medium only.
UPSC CISF Paper I Paper II Skills
General Mental Ability
The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including
numerical ability and data interpretation.
The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of
importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, and Environmental Science.
Current Events of National and International Importance
The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports,
governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization, and interplay among nations
The questions shall aim to test candidates’ general awareness and would inter-alia include questions to test basic knowledge of the history of India, Indian and World Geography as well as Indian Polity and Economy.
1. CISF related professional skills
- Industrial Security;
- Industrial Safety and fire fighting;
- Disaster Management;
- Aviation Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion;
- Perimeter Security
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space;
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety;
- Bomb disposal;
- VIP Security
- Internal Security and Election duties.
- Cr. PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption, etc.)
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
- Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
- Other Criminal Offences.
- Human Rights.
3. Computer Skills and Awareness
- Computer Security
- Basic computer operations
- Basic hardware and software
4. Service Rules and HR matters
- CCA Rules
- CISF Act and Rules
- HR functions related to CISF