UPSC CMS Syllabus 2020 PDF: Union Public Service Commission has officially released the Combined Medical Services Examination Syllabus Exam Pattern UPSC CMS Exam Syllabus for Paper-I & Paper-II. The candidates eagerly check and prepare the UPSC CMS Preliminary Exam And Main Exam examination. So, we provided the UPSC CMS Syllabus 2020 to score more marks in the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2020. Not only the UPSC CMS Syllabus 2020 you can also get the UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2020 from this page. So, candidates can prepare for the UPSC Combined Medical Services without any disturbance. To the bottom of this page, you can easily get the UPSC CMS Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern For Subject Wise Syllabus in PDF Format. The candidates can use this article to get more marks and idea about the examination.
- 1 UPSC CMS Exam Details:
- 2 UPSC CMS Exam Syllabus 2020 – Information
- 3 UPSC CMS Selection Process
- 4 Download UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Paper
- 5 UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2020
- 6 upsc.gov.in CMS Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2020 Download
UPSC CMS Exam Details:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is fully responsible for conducting the Combined Medical Services Exam All Over India. UPSC will hold the Combined Medical Service Examination on 22 October 2020. Information about UPSC CMS Syllabus & Exam Pattern is provided below.
UPSC CMS Exam Syllabus 2020 – Information
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Medical Services|
UPSC CMS Selection Process
- Computer-Based Examination
- Personal Interview
Download UPSC CMS Previous Year Question Paper
|Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Medicine||96||250||2 Hours|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2020
Here we provide detailed information about the UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2020.
- Respiratory diseases
- Genito ‐ Urinary
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases- Virus, Rickets, Bacterial, Spirochetal, Protozoan, Metazoan, Fungus.
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskeletal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Patho physiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia
- Common childhood emergencies,
- Basic newborn care,
- Normal developmental milestones,
- Accidents and poisonings in children,
- Birth defects and counselling including autism,
- Immunization in children,
- Recognizing children with special needs and management, and
- National programmes related to child health.
Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology & Orthopedics.
Gynecology & Obstetrics
Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Family Planning
Preventive & Social Medicine
Social & Community Medicine, Health Administration & Planning, Environmental Health, Nutrition & Health, Medical Sociology & Health Education.
upsc.gov.in CMS Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2020 Download
The Candidates who had applied for the CMS Syllabus, Exam Pattern can easily download given below the link.