UPSC has released released the job notification for 28 vacancies in All Over India. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year UPSC Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now UPSC Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 UPSC Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 UPSC 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 UPSC Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply UPSC Officer Vacancy
- 1.4 UPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for UPSC Officer post
- 1.6 UPSC Important dates for Officer Vacancies
- 1.7 Download UPSC official Notification and Application Form
UPSC Officer Recruitment 2018
UPSC has been released the notification for the post of 28 Officer vacancies on 25.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 28 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Online. As per the UPSC Recruitment 2018, the application start from 25.01.2018 to 15.02.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Officer. Here you can find UPSC job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
UPSC 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
UPSC Job Vacancy Details
UPSC has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 28 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 28
UPSC Vacancies 2018 by Post
UPSC requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Commissioner – 1 Post
- Aeronautical Officer – 12 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ Mechanical – 2 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer – 2 Posts
- Assistant Chemist – 11 Posts
Eligibility criteria to apply UPSC Officer Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the UPSC Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for UPSC recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for UPSC Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various UPSC job opportunities by post.
Assistant Commissioner – 1 Post
Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Extension or Agronomy or Entomology or Nematology or Genetics and Plant Breeding or Agriculture Botany or Plant Biotechnology or Plant Pathology or Plant Physiology or Seed Science and Technology or Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry with three years experience in the area of production and productivity in food or cash crops
Aeronautical Officer – 12 Posts
Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized university.
Scientist ‘B’ Mechanical – 2 Posts
1. Master’s degree in Physics from a recognised University or Institute. OR Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering from a recognised University or Institute.
2. One year practical experience in the testing / calibration of engineering materials/products or in precision measurements/metrology in a recognised laboratory or institute.
Junior Scientific Officer – 2 Posts
Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level
Assistant Chemist – 11 Posts
Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry or Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Institution or Degree or Diploma conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemist (India) in Chemistry
Age limit to UPSC online apply
UPSC has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
- Assistant Commissioner – Up to 40 Years
- Aeronautical Officer – Up to 40 Years
- Scientist ‘B’ Mechanical – Up to 40 Years
- Junior Scientific Officer – p to 40 Years
- Assistant Chemist – Up to 40 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
UPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at UPSC, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
Refer the official notification.
UPSC Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
- Assistant Commissioner – Rs.15600 to 39100
- Aeronautical Officer – Level-10 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC). General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Scientist ‘B’ Mechanical – Level-10 (₹56100-177500) in the Pay Matrix. General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Junior Scientific Officer – ₹9,300-34,800 with Grade Pay of ₹4,600 in PB-2 ( Pre-revised)
- Assistant Chemist – As per 7th CPC Level – 8 (₹47,600 – 1,51,100/-) in the Pay Matrix. General Central Service, Group ’B’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
UPSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for UPSC Officer post
The Interested and Eligible candidates can able to apply for this job vacancy from 25.01.2018 to 15.02.2018
- log on to UPSC official website http://upsc.gov.in/
- Register your self as a candidate to apply for the job
- Go to the career and vacancy section
- Search for the Officer Notification
- Read the instructions and carefully and verify yourself for your eligibility.
- Open the application form and submit it.
- Fill the online application form without any error.
- If payment is necessary pay the application fees.
- Take the print out of the application.
UPSC Important dates for Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the UPSC candidates.
Notification Date : 25.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 25.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 15.02.2018