UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for 1 Medical Consultant job vacancy in New Delhi. Now, UPSC collecting the application forms from retired from any Government Hospital or CGHS candidates to fill their current job vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply offline by postal for the job vacancy from 25.11.2021 to 16.12.2021. For that, the Candidates need to fill the UPSC offline application form 2021 and courier to the organization address. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest UPSC Recruitment 2021 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC job notification 2021 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2021
- 2 Steps to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
UPSC Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Consultant|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Postal)|
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy 2021
Currently, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruits 1 candidate to fill the following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the UPSC current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Union Public Service Commission.
Medical Consultant – 1 Post
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
To apply for UPSC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualification and age limits. Actually, UPSC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
UPSC requires retired from any Government Hospital or CGHS candidates to apply for their Medical Consultant notification 2021.
Not exceeding 67 years of upper age limit are eligible to apply.
UPSC Job Salary Details 2021
UPSC has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
- A fixed monthly amount shall be admissible, arrived at by deducting the basic pension from the pay drawn at the time of retirement. The amount of remuneration so fixed shall remain unchanged for the term of contract and there will be no annual increment/percentage increase during the contract period. No DA/HRA, residential accommodation shall be admissible.
UPSC Recruitment Process 2021
The engagement will be purely on contract basis. Application received in response to this advertisement will be shortlisted on the basis of experience and qualification of applicants. Consultant will be selected from shortlisted candidates. UPSC reserves the right to reject any application without mentioning any reason.
Steps to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
To apply for a UPSC recruitment 2021, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit UPSC official website – Click here
- Go to UPSC careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Medical Consultant job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Medical Consultant job.
- Find UPSC online application form and download it.
- Fill the application form and send it.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application.
- Take print your application form for future use.
UNDER SECRETARY (ADMN),
R.NO. 22, GROUND FLOOR, ANNEXE BUILDING
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION,
DHOLPUR HOUSE, SHAHJAHAN ROAD,
NEW DELHI – 110069.
UPSC Important Dates
UPSC Offline Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2021
|Notification PDF & Application Form||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|