UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for 10 Operations Officer, Assistant Editor job vacancies in All Over India, Ranchi, Nagpur. Now, UPSC collecting the application forms for Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, B.E/ B.Tech, Master’s Degree candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job vacancy from 14.07.2022 to 28.07.2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the UPSC online application form 2022. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest UPSC Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, and a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC job notification 2022 fully, Before applying to this job.
UPSC Recruitment 2022
|Union Public Service Commission
|Operations Officer, Assistant Editor
|Central Govt Jobs
|All Over India, Ranchi, Nagpur
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Currently, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruits 10 candidates to fill the following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the UPSC current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Union Public Service Commission.
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for UPSC Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, UPSC used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let’s discuss the further details below.
UPSC requires Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, B.E/ B.Tech, Master’s Degree candidates to apply for their Operations Officer, Assistant Editor notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
- Operations Officer: B.Sc in Electronics/ Physics, BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics, Masters Degree in Electronics/ Physics
- Assistant Professor: Masters Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Applied Sociology, M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work
- Tutor: B.Sc in Nursing, Masters Degree in Nursing
- Assistant Editor: Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication, Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication
- Assistant Professor: Candidates should have 3 years of teaching and research experience as a Psychiatric Social Worker in a Mental Hospital, Child Guidance Clinic, or Psychiatric Department of a General Hospital
- Tutor: Candidates should have one year of experience in a Nursing College recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Assistant Editor: Candidates should have 3 years experience of in editing and publishing works in the book publishing field in publishing houses or Newspaper or News agencies or publicity Organisation or Government organisations
|Age Limit (In Years)
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ ST) Candidates: 15 Years
UPSC Job Application Fees 2022
UPSC required an application fee for their recent job notification. The UPSC application fees will be collected by online mode only. For that, the candidates need to pay the UPSC exam fee through Internet Banking or Bharath UPI mode.
- General/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PwBD & Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
UPSC Job Salary Details 2022
UPSC has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
|As Per UPSC Norms
UPSC Recruitment Process 2022
UPSC used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written Test
Steps to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
To apply for a UPSC recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit UPSC official website – Click here
- Go to UPSC careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Operations Officer, Assistant Editor job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Operations Officer, Assistant Editor job.
- Find UPSC online application form link
- Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
- Take print your application form for future use.
UPSC Important Dates
UPSC Online Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2022