Western Railway recruitment 2019 – Western Railway recruiting 149 candidates to fill their Junior Engineer job in Mumbai (Maharashtra). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Western Railway job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Western Railway career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Western Railway. Western Railway organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://wr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- 1 Western Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Western Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Western Railway Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Western Railway 149 Junior Engineer Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Western Railway Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment for Junior Engineer Job?
- 1.6 Western Railway Important dates for Junior Engineer Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Western Railway official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Western Railway Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
Western Railway inviting the Junior Engineer job online applications from 16.09.2019 to 15.10.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Western Railway. The detailed information on Western Railway latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Western Railway job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Western Railway Junior Engineer job 2019. For more accurate information on this Western Railway job notification, check their official website https://wr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
Western Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
Western Railway Job Vacancy Details
Western Railway has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 149 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 149
Western Railway Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Western Railway requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Western Railway 2019.
- Engineering – 55
- Mechanical – 53
- Electrical – 24
- Signal & Telecom – 09
- Depot Material Superintendent – 08
|Name of Department||No. of Posts|
|Civil / Design Drawing and Estimation||14|
|Carriage and Wagon||16|
|Mechanical / Design Drawing and Estimation||2|
|Electrical / EMU||3|
|Electrical / General Services||7|
|Electrical / TRD||9|
|Electrical / TRS||1|
|Signal & Telecom|
|S and T/ Signal||4|
|S and T Telecommunication||2|
|S and T/ Design Drawing and Estimation||3|
|Depot Material Superintendent|
|Depot Materiel Superintendent||8|
Western Railway 149 Junior Engineer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Western Railway notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Junior Engineer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Western Railway Junior Engineer job 2019.
Western Railway Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Western Railway job opportunities.
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc. in Civil Engineering of three years duration OR
Three years Diploma in (a) Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Three years Diploma in (a) Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Industrial / Machining / Instrumentation & Control / Tools & Machining / Tools & Die Making / Automobile / Production Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing / Mechatronics / Industrial / Machining / Instrumentation & Control / Tools & Machining / Tools & Die Making / Automobile / Production Engineering.
- Three years Diploma in (a) Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering OR
(b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
Signal & Telecom
- Three years Diploma in (a) Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering OR (b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Communication Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering
Depot Material Superintendent
- Three years Diploma in Engineering in any discipline.
Western Railway Junior Engineer Age limit
To apply Western Railway job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 18 — 42 years (As on 01/01/2020)
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Western Railway official notification 2019.
Western Railway Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Western Railway Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 149 Junior Engineer job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Western Railway 149 Junior Engineer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Pay Scale – Level-06 in initial Pay ₹35,400 as per vacancies
Western Railway may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment for Junior Engineer Job?
Step 1: Visit Western Railway official website – https://wr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Junior Engineer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Western Railway Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Western Railway and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 149 Junior Engineer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Western Railway asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Western Railway Important dates for Junior Engineer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Western Railway candidates.
Download Western Railway official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Western Railway Notification 2019: click here!
Western Railway Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!