Anna University recruitment 2018 – Anna University recruiting 40 candidates to fill their Teaching Faculty job in Chennai. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Anna University job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Anna University career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Anna University. Anna University organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 Anna University Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Anna University Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Anna University Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Anna University 40 Teaching Faculty Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Anna University Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Anna University Recruitment for Teaching Faculty Job?
- 1.6 Anna University Important dates for Teaching Faculty Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Anna University official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Anna University Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2018
Anna University inviting the Teaching Faculty job offline applications from 05.06.2018 to 14.06.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Anna University. The detailed information on Anna University latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Anna University job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Anna University Teaching Faculty job 2018. For more accurate information on this Anna University job notification, check their official website https://www.annauniv.edu/.
Anna University Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Anna University Job Vacancy Details
Anna University has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 40 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 40
Anna University Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Anna University requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Anna University 2018.
Anna University 40 Teaching Faculty Eligibility Details
As per the recent Anna University notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Teaching Faculty job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Anna University Teaching Faculty job 2018.
Anna University Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Anna University job opportunities.
- B.E. Civil Engg. with M.E. – Remote Sensing and Geomatics) / Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engg. Transportation Engg. / Environmental Engg. / Hydrology and Water Resource Engg.
- B.E. Civil Engg. / Agricultural & Irrigation Engg. Agricultural Engg. with M.E. Hydrology and Water Resources Engg. / Irrigation Water Management / Integrated Water Resources Management / Agricultural Engg.
- Civil Engg. / Civil & Structural Engg. with Structural Engg.
- B.Sc. Chemistry with M.Sc Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / General Chemistry (M.Phil / Ph.D. – Desirable).
- B.E. / B.Tech Medical Electronics / Biomedical Engg. / ECE with M.E / M.Tech Medical Electronics / Biomedical Engg.
- B.E. / B.Tech ECE with M.E / M.Tech Communication System / VLSI Design / Applied Electronics / Medical Electronics . Any other specialization offered by Dept. of ECE.
- B.E. EEE with M.E Any specialization offered by Dept. of EEE.
- M.A., M.Phil English Language Teaching.
- B.E. Mechanical Engg. / Industrial Engg. / Production Engg. / Manufacturing Engg. / Mechanical and Production Engg / Production and Industrial Engg / Industrial Engg and Management / Industrial and Production Engg. M.E with – Industrial Engg. / Quality Engineering and Management.
- M.B.A General Management / Tourism Management.
- B.E. Mechanical Engg. / Manufacturing Engg / Production Engg. with M.E Computer Integrated Manufacturing / Manufacturing Engg. / Production Engg.
- B.Sc. Mathematics with M.Sc. Mathematics M.Phi Mathematics.
- B.E. Mechanical Engg. with M.E Internal Combustion Engg / Automobile Engg. / Thermal Engg.
- B.E. / B.Tech. Mining Engg with M.E./M.Tech Mining Engg. / Mine Planning / Mine Planning with Mechanization / Mine Planning and Design / Mine Planning Engg / Rock Mechanics / Mine Environment / Safety Engg. and Disaster Management in Mines / Opencast Mining / Rock Excavation Engg. / Geomatics, Tunneling and Underground Space Tech Ph.D Mining Engg.
- M.Sc Electronic Media with – M.Phil. / NET (OR) Electronic Media with two years . Experience in editing with Mac Systems.
- M.Sc. – Physics / Materials Science with Ph.D Physics OR M.Sc. Physics / Materials Science with M.Phil Physics.
- B.E. Printing Technology with M.E. Printing and Packaging Technology.
Anna University Teaching Faculty Age limit
To apply Anna University job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For more reference kindly check the Anna University official notification 2018.
Anna University Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Anna University Notification 2018, there is no application fees to apply this 40 Teaching Faculty job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Anna University 40 Teaching Faculty Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Pay Scale: Rs. 20,000/-
Anna University may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment for Teaching Faculty Job?
Step 1: Visit Anna University official website – https://www.annauniv.edu/
Step 2: Search for Teaching Faculty notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Anna University Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Anna University
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Anna University address on or before 14.06.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send Anna University Teaching Faculty application form|
|The Dean, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.|
Anna University Important dates for Teaching Faculty Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Anna University candidates.
Download Anna University official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Anna University Notification 2018: click here!
Anna University Recruitment Application form: Click here!