Annamalai University recruitment 2019 – Annamalai University recruiting 06 candidates to fill their Technical Assistant job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Annamalai University job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Annamalai University career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Annamalai University. Annamalai University organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 Annamalai University Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Annamalai University Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Annamalai University Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Annamalai University 06 Technical Assistant Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Annamalai University Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Annamalai University Recruitment for Technical Assistant Job?
- 1.6 Annamalai University Important dates for Technical Assistant Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Annamalai University official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Annamalai University Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
Annamalai University inviting the Technical Assistant job offline applications from 17.07.2019 to 26.07.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Annamalai University. The detailed information on Annamalai University latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Annamalai University job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Annamalai University Technical Assistant job 2019. For more accurate information on this Annamalai University job notification, check their official website http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/.
Annamalai University Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Annamalai University Job Vacancy Details
Annamalai University has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 06 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 06
Annamalai University Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Annamalai University requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Annamalai University 2019.
- Chief Executive Officer – 01
- Business Manager – 01
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Accountant cum Programmer – 10
- Contractual labour – 02
Annamalai University 06 Technical Assistant Eligibility Details
As per the recent Annamalai University notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Technical Assistant job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Annamalai University Technical Assistant job 2019.
Annamalai University Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Annamalai University job opportunities.
Chief Executive Officer
- A degree in Engineering /Technology or Science or Business Administration with a minimum of 5 years experience in Business Incubation/Entrepreneur shipdevelopment/Technology commercialization/Management of Business Startups and clusters.
- A degree in any discipline with a minimum of 3 years experience in Incubation Management/Marketing linkages/Network meeting/Negotiation skill/Organizing seminars and Conferences/Capacity building Programmes/Analyzing business feasibility and Business plan preparation/Procedures forcommercialization of technologies
- A diploma in Engineering/Technology or any degree in Science with one year experience and proven knowledge and practice on maintenance of machines/equipment/instruments and organizing training programmes.
Accountant cum Programmer
- A degree in Commerce with minimum one year experience on account administration (Bank and other financial office), Sales and Cash book keeping, Stock maintenance, purchase procedure as per government norms and finance related software such as TALLY and knowledge in use of computers for office management.
- A pass or fail in VIII standard.
Annamalai University Technical Assistant Age limit
To apply Annamalai University job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For more reference kindly check the Annamalai University official notification 2019.
Annamalai University Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Annamalai University Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 06 Technical Assistant job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Annamalai University 06 Technical Assistant Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Chief Executive Officer – Rs. 80,000/
- Business Manager – Rs. 40,000/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 25.000/-
- Accountant cum Programmer – Rs. 20,000/-
- Contractual labour – Rs. 12,000/-
Annamalai University may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Annamalai University Recruitment for Technical Assistant Job?
Step 1: Visit Annamalai University official website – http://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
Step 2: Search for Technical Assistant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Annamalai University Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Annamalai University
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Annamalai University address on or before 26.07.2019. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send Annamalai University Technical Assistant application form|
|Executive Officer (CEO), Business Manager, Technical Assistant, Accountant cum Programmer and Contractual labour under AIIRF-EDII|
Annamalai University Important dates for Technical Assistant Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Annamalai University candidates.
Download Annamalai University official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Annamalai University Notification 2019: click here!
Annamalai University Recruitment Application form: Click here!