Bharathiar University has released released the job notification for 01 vacancies in Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu). The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Bharathiar University Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Bharathiar University Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Bharathiar University Registrar Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Bharathiar University 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Bharathiar University Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Bharathiar University Registrar Vacancy
- 1.4 Bharathiar University Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Bharathiar University Registrar post
- 1.6 Bharathiar University Important dates for Registrar Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Bharathiar University official Notification and Application Form
Bharathiar University Registrar Recruitment 2018
Bharathiar University has been released the notification for the post of 01 Registrar vacancies on 15.12.2017.They invites Candidates to fill their 01 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the Bharathiar University Recruitment 2017, the application start from 15.12.2017 to 12.01.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Registrar. Here you can find Bharathiar University job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Bharathiar University 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
Bharathiar University Job Vacancy Details
Bharathiar University has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 01 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 01
Bharathiar University Vacancies 2018 by Post
Bharathiar University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Eligibility criteria to apply Bharathiar University Registrar Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Bharathiar University Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Bharathiar University recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Bharathiar University Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Bharathiar University job opportunities by post.
- A Master’s Degree with atleast 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale’
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000 and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs.8000 and above including as Associate Professor or its equivalent cadre along with experience in educational administration (or)
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, (or)
- 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying official correspondence
- A relaxation of 5% will be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s level for OBC/SC/ST category. (as per the UGC guidelines).
- ‘B’ in the seven point scale with UGC letter grades O,A,B,C,D,E & F will be regarded as equivalent of 55% whenever the grading system is followed.
- A relaxation of 5% will be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Master Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
Age limit to Bharathiar University online apply
Bharathiar University has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should have completed 50 years but not 55 years on the date of Notification of Advertisement.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Bharathiar University Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Bharathiar University, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.600/-
- All Other Candidates (OBC/SC/ST) Application Fee is – Rs.300/-
Bharathiar University may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Bharathiar University Registrar post
- Login to their official website www.cdn.b-u.ac.in
- Search for Registrar notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- Send the application form to notified address before the last date.
Address to send the application form
Registrar, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
Bharathiar University Important dates for Registrar Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Bharathiar University candidates.
Notification Date : 15.12.2017
Starting Date of Application : 15.12.2017
Last Date of Application : 12.01.2018