Bharathiar University has released released the job notification for 41 vacancies in COIMBATORE. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Bharathiar University Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Bharathiar University Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
Table of Contents
Bharathiar University Lecturer, Driver Recruitment 2018
Bharathiar University has been released the notification for the post of 41 Lecturer, Driver vacancies on 02.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 41 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the Bharathiar University Recruitment 2018, the application start from 02.01.2018 to 12 Jan 2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Lecturer, Driver. Here you can find Bharathiar University job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Bharathiar University 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||12 Jan 2018|
Bharathiar University Job Vacancy Details
Bharathiar University has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 41 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 41
Bharathiar University Vacancies 2018 by Post
Bharathiar University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
1. Electrician – 2
2. Driver – 2
3. Sweeper – 2
4. Scavenger – 2
5. GUEST LECTURER – 33
Eligibility criteria to apply Bharathiar University Lecturer, Driver Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Bharathiar University Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Bharathiar University recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Bharathiar University Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Bharathiar University job opportunities by post.
- ITI Trade Certificate in Electrician/Wireman or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
- A pass in VIII Std.
- Possession of a License for driving Heavy vehicles, Possession of First Aid Certificate.
- Experience in driving light/heavy vehicle for four years.
3. Sweeper and Scavenger:-
- Know to read and write in Tamil
4. Guest Lecturer
i) Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level, in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an Indian/Foreign University.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC are Desirable.
iii) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions.
iv) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master’s Degree Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET accredited test is not conducted.
v) A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s degree level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently abled(Physically and visually differently – abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record.
vi) A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September 1991.
vii) Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
Age limit to Bharathiar University online apply
Bharathiar University has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Refer the official notification.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Bharathiar University Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Bharathiar University, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no mention on application fees.
Bharathiar University Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
1. Electrician: Rs.7,500/- per month
2. Driver: Rs.8,500/- per month
3. Sweeper: Rs.6,500/- per month
4. Scavenger: Rs.6,500/- per month
- The Syndicate reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the posts without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Applications should be made only in the format prescribed by the University.
- Since the selection of candidates are based purely on merit, attempts to canvass or bring influence on the authorities to show favor during selection will be deemed as disqualification.
- The candidates should produce Service and No Objection Certificate obtained from the employer at the time of interview, if employed.
- The candidates should submit community certificate issued only by the competent authority.
- The candidates should produce all Original Certificate showing Educational and Technical Qualifications.
- The candidates should produce SSLC book or any other document in Original as evidence for the Date of Birth.
a) Interviews will be conducted in the Bharathiar University, coimbatore-46 campus for all the posts.
b) Eligible candidates will be called for the interview through sms and mail id.
Bharathiar University may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Bharathiar University Lecturer, Driver post
- Login to their official website http://www.b-u.ac.in
- Search for Lecturer, Driver notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- Send the application form to notified address before the last date.
Address to send the application form
Registrar i/c., Bharathiar University, Coimbatore-641 046
Bharathiar University Important dates for Lecturer, Driver Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Bharathiar University candidates.
Notification Date : 02.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 02.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 12 Jan 2018
Download Bharathiar University official Notification and Application Form
|You Can Also Check !!! 👍|
|✔️ Today Jobs Alert 😍||✔️ TN Govt Jobs 2022|
|✔️ 10th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Central Govt Jobs|
|✔️ 12th Pass Jobs 2022||✔️ Post Office Jobs|
|✔️ Degree Jobs||✔️ Railway Jobs|
|✔️ Diploma Jobs||✔️ Bank Jobs|