IIT Madras recruitment 2019 – IIT Madras recruiting 03 candidates to fill their Project Officer job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IIT Madras job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. IIT Madras career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in IIT Madras. IIT Madras organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.iitm.ac.in/.
IIT Madras Project Officer Recruitment 2019
IIT Madras inviting the Project Officer job online applications from 21.01.2019 to 05.02.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in IIT Madras. The detailed information on IIT Madras latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the IIT Madras job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in IIT Madras Project Officer job 2019. For more accurate information on this IIT Madras job notification, check their official website https://www.iitm.ac.in/.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
IIT Madras Job Vacancy Details
IIT Madras has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 03 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 03
IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
IIT Madras requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below IIT Madras 2019.
- Project Officer (P.O) – 01
- Project Associate (PAS) – 01
- Senior Project Assistant (SPA) – 01
IIT Madras 03 Project Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent IIT Madras notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Project Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for IIT Madras Project Officer job 2019.
IIT Madras Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various IIT Madras job opportunities.
Project Officer (P.O)
- M.Tech/ M.E (Civil/ Ocean Engg) related discipline 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above Or B.Tech/ B.E (Civil/ Ocean Engg) related discipline 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above with minimum two years of working experience. Experience: Three (3) years of working experience in the relevant discipline of Ocean/ Coastal Engineering is preferred
Project Associate (PAS)
- B.Tech/ B.E (Civil/ Ocean Engg) / Master Degree in Science/ Humanities/ Management/ MCA or equivalent with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA and above with minimum two years of experience. Experience: Minimum two (2) years of experience in any one of the reputed academic institution/ R & D Organization
Senior Project Assistant (SPA)
- Diploma in E&I, EEE (in the relevant Engineering Field)/ B.E. Experience: Minimum Three (3) years of post qualification experience in operation and testing of process instruments, Knowledge of PLC/ NI/ Embedded controller-based system, Data Acquisition system, SCADA, Panel wiring, Electrical panel works etc
IIT Madras Project Officer Age limit
To apply IIT Madras job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For more reference kindly check the IIT Madras official notification 2019.
IIT Madras Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest IIT Madras Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 03 Project Officer job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
IIT Madras 03 Project Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Project Officer (P.O) – Rs. 27,500 p.m to 75,000/-
- Project Associate (PAS) – Rs. 21,500 p.m to 50,000/-
- Senior Project Assistant (SPA) – Rs. 17,000 p.m to 50,000/-
IIT Madras may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment for Project Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit IIT Madras official website – https://www.iitm.ac.in/
Step 2: Search for Project Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to IIT Madras Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on IIT Madras and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 03 Project Officer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if IIT Madras asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
IIT Madras Important dates for Project Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the IIT Madras candidates.
Download IIT Madras official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
IIT Madras Notification 2019: click here!
IIT Madras Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!