Kanniyakumari District Court has released released the job notification for 05 vacancies in Kanniyakumari. The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Kanniyakumari District Court Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Kanniyakumari District Court Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
- 1 Kanniyakumari District Court JAA, Office Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Kanniyakumari District Court 2018 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Kanniyakumari District Court Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to apply Kanniyakumari District Court JAA, Office Assistant Vacancy
- 1.4 Kanniyakumari District Court Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Kanniyakumari District Court JAA, Office Assistant post
- 1.6 Kanniyakumari District Court Important dates for JAA, Office Assistant Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Kanniyakumari District Court official Notification and Application Form
Kanniyakumari District Court JAA, Office Assistant Recruitment 2018
Kanniyakumari District Court has been released the notification for the post of 05 JAA, Office Assistant vacancies on 06.01.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 05 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the Kanniyakumari District Court Recruitment 2018, the application start from 06.01.2018 to 22.01.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of JAA, Office Assistant. Here you can find Kanniyakumari District Court job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Kanniyakumari District Court 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Kanniyakumari District Court|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
Kanniyakumari District Court Job Vacancy Details
Kanniyakumari District Court has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 05 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 05
Kanniyakumari District Court Vacancies 2018 by Post
Kanniyakumari District Court requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
Eligibility criteria to apply Kanniyakumari District Court JAA, Office Assistant Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Kanniyakumari District Court Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Kanniyakumari District Court recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Kanniyakumari District Court Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Kanniyakumari District Court job opportunities by post.
- Minimum Educational Qualification must pass 10+2/HSC
- Minimum Educational Qualification must pass 10+2/HSC along with a Certificate Course in Computer Course in Computer on Office Automation/ Diploma in Computer Applications.
- Minimum Educational Qualification must pass in VIII Standard (Preferencew will be given to the persons having valid Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) driving license)
Age limit to Kanniyakumari District Court online apply
Kanniyakumari District Court has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
The minimum age for all categories is completion of 18 years as on 01.07.2017.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Kanniyakumari District Court Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Kanniyakumari District Court, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees.
Kanniyakumari District Court Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Kanniyakumari District Court may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Kanniyakumari District Court JAA, Office Assistant post
- Login to their official website www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/kanyakumari
- Search for JAA, Office Assistant notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 22.01.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
The office of the Chairman/ District Judge, District Legal Services Authority, Kanniyakumari
Kanniyakumari District Court Important dates for JAA, Office Assistant Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Kanniyakumari District Court candidates.
Notification Date : 06.01.2018
Starting Date of Application : 06.01.2018
Last Date of Application : 22.01.2018