Ministry of Textiles recruitment 2019 – Ministry of Textiles recruiting 07 candidates to fill their UDC job in Mumbai (Maharashtra). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Ministry of Textiles job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Ministry of Textiles career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Ministry of Textiles. Ministry of Textiles organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
- 1 Ministry of Textiles UDC Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Ministry of Textiles Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Ministry of Textiles 07 UDC Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Ministry of Textiles Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment for UDC Job?
- 1.6 Ministry of Textiles Important dates for UDC Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Ministry of Textiles official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Ministry of Textiles UDC Recruitment 2019
Ministry of Textiles inviting the UDC job offline applications from 02.10.2019 to 31.10.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Ministry of Textiles. The detailed information on Ministry of Textiles latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Ministry of Textiles job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Ministry of Textiles UDC job 2019. For more accurate information on this Ministry of Textiles job notification, check their official website http://textilescommittee.nic.in/.
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Ministry of Textiles|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Ministry of Textiles Job Vacancy Details
Ministry of Textiles has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 07 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 07
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Ministry of Textiles requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Ministry of Textiles 2019.
- Junior Quality Assuran ce Officer (Lab) – Group C – 5* post (2-UR, 1-SC, 1-ST and 1-OBC) (Including 1 vacancy reserved for PWD (deaf & hard hearing))
- Junior Investigator – Group C – 1 post (1-UR)
- Upper Division Clerk – Group C – 1 post (1-UR)
Ministry of Textiles 07 UDC Eligibility Details
As per the recent Ministry of Textiles notification 2019, the eligibility details for the UDC job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Ministry of Textiles UDC job 2019.
Ministry of Textiles Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Ministry of Textiles job opportunities.
Junior Quality Assurance Officer (Lab) – Group C
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Technology OR First or second class Diploma in Textile Chemistry or Technology with 2 years’ experience in Textile Testing and Analysis.
Junior Investigator – Group C
- At least second class graduate in Mathematics or Statistics or Economics or Commerce. Preferably post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Economics or Commerce
Upper Division Clerk – Group C
- Degree of a recognized university Desirable: Some experience in Government or well organized commercial firm.
Ministry of Textiles UDC Age limit
To apply Ministry of Textiles job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Junior Quality Assurance Officer (Lab) – Group C – 19 – 25 years.
- Junior Investigator – Group – 22 – 28 years.
- Upper Division Clerk – Group C – 19 – 25 years.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Ministry of Textiles official notification 2019.
Ministry of Textiles Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Ministry of Textiles Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 07 UDC job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Ministry of Textiles 07 UDC Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Junior Quality Assurance Officer (Lab) – Group C – Level 5 (Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-) in pay matrix as per 7th CPc
- Junior Investigator – Group C – Level 5 (Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-) in pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Upper Division Clerk – Group C – Level 4 (Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-) in pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
Ministry of Textiles may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment for UDC Job?
Step 1: Visit Ministry of Textiles official website – http://textilescommittee.nic.in/
Step 2: Search for UDC notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Ministry of Textiles
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Ministry of Textiles address on or before 31.10.2019. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send Ministry of Textiles UDC application form|
|Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P. Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 025|
Ministry of Textiles Important dates for UDC Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Ministry of Textiles candidates.
Download Ministry of Textiles official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Ministry of Textiles Notification 2019: click here!
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment Application form: Click here!