RHFL Recruitment 2022 – Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) has released the official notification for Various Manager (Chartered Accountant) job vacancies in Chennai. Now, RHFL collecting the application forms from Degree, CA candidates to fill their current job vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply offline by postal for the job vacancy from 29.07.2022 to 12.08.2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the RHFL offline application form 2022 and courier to the organization address. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest RHFL Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RHFL job notification 2022 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 RHFL Recruitment 2022
- 2 Steps to apply for RHFL Manager Recruitment 2022
RHFL Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Repco Home Finance Limited|
|Post Name||Manager (Chartered Accountant)|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Postal)|
RHFL Manager Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Currently, Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) recruits Various candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the RHFL current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Repco Home Finance Limited.
Manager (Chartered Accountant) – Various Posts
RHFL Manager Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for RHFL Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually RHFL used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let’s discuss the further details below.
RHFL requires Degree, CA candidates to apply for their Manager (Chartered Accountant) notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
- Qualified Chartered Accountants from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India preceded by 10+2 in regular classroom course.
- Candidates who have completed CA (Inter) preceded by B Com may also apply and depending on performance in the selection process, if found suitable, can be considered for Assistant Manager.
- Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience (for age not exceeding 30 years) in Accounts and related field as per the JD given below. For further age relaxation, commensurate additional experience would be required.
- Fluency in English besides Tamil is must. Working knowledge of Hindi and any other South Indian Language, (e.g., Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam) will be an added advantage.
- Should be ready to travel in case of necessity.
- Candidates having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference/background verification.
- Early joining will be preferred.
- Maintaining and overseeing treasury operations.
- Anchoring NHB Audit, Statutory Audit of the Company.
- Ensuring timely submissions of various reports/returns and data to various stakeholders, regulators, and auditors.
- Developing and maintaining Accounting policies, processes, procedures, and systems in line with best practices.
- Support quarter-end and year-end book closure and publish a timely financial statement with appropriate disclosure.
- Responsible for statutory compliance including GST, TDS, Income tax, etc.
- Preparing management reports, as and when required.
- Co-coordinating with branches/other departments/ external agencies for accounting /reconciliations.
Key Competencies Required:
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Good analytical ability
- Understanding of financial statements
- Teamwork/ Time Management
- Interpersonal skills, leadership qualities, and team management
- Multitasking ability, Planning, and organizing skills
- Target orientation
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
RHFL job required a maximum of 30 years, as on 01-08-2022 (relaxation generally up to 40 years of age can be considered for Manager cadre only based on commensurate, relevant prior experience).
RHFL Manager Job Salary Details 2022
RHFL has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
The Salary is given for Manager (Chartered Accountant) – Rs.24,000 to Rs.60,000 per month
RHFL Manager Recruitment Process 2022
RHFL used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
Steps to apply for RHFL Manager Recruitment 2022
To apply for a RHFL recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit RHFL official website – Click here
- Go to RHFL careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Manager (Chartered Accountant) job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Manager (Chartered Accountant) job.
- Find RHFL online application form and download it.
- Fill the application form and send it.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application.
- Take print your application form for future use.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC if applicable). Applications shall be sent only by post/ courier. Applications sent in any other format/ sent by any other mode will not be considered.
Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of Manager (Chartered Accountant) – July 2022” shall be forwarded to the address as given below to reach the addressee on or before 5 pm on 12th August 2022.
The Chief General Manager (HR), Repco Home Finance Limited, 3rd Floor, Alexander Square, New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai-600032
RHFL Manager Important Dates
RHFL Manager Offline Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2022
|Application Form||Click here|
|Notification PDF||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|