RHFL Recruitment 2022 – Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) has released the official notification for Various Manager-HR job vacancies in Chennai. Now, RHFL collecting the application forms from Any Graduate Degree candidates to fill their current job vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply offline by postal for the job vacancy from 29.07.2022 to 12.08.2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the RHFL offline application form 2022 and courier to the organization address. In this article, we will cover full details on the latest RHFL Recruitment 2022 vacancy details, age limit, salary, online application form, a direct link to apply. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RHFL job notification 2022 fully, Before applying to this job.
RHFL Recruitment 2022
|Repco Home Finance Limited
|Central Govt Jobs
|Offline (By Postal)
RHFL Manager-HR Recruitment Vacancy 2022
Currently, Repco Home Finance Limited (RHFL) recruits Various candidates to fill their following jobs. So the candidates are requested to check the RHFL current job openings before applying to this recruitment. Here below we have listed the latest job openings in Repco Home Finance Limited.
Manager-HR – Various Posts
RHFL Manager-HR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
To apply for RHFL Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, RHFL used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let’s discuss the further details below.
RHFL requires Any Graduate Degree candidates to apply for their Manager-HR notification 2022. The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
- Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) with a minimum of 50% marks from a UGC-recognized University. Graduates from Open University will not be considered. Specialized qualifications for HR like MBA (HR), and MSW are preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant prior experience (for age not exceeding 28 years) in Human Resource Management, preferably in Financial Institutions. For age relaxation, the commensurate additional experience would be required. Experience other than core Human Resource Management areas will not be considered.
- Fluency in English besides Tamil is a must. Knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Early joining will be preferred.
- Candidates having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference/background verification.
- No requests for transfer would be considered for a period of 3 years.
- Candidates terminated by any previous employers are not eligible to apply.
- RHFL Internal candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Recruitment – vacancy identification, preparation of JD by identifying the relevant KRA & KPI, handling end to the end Recruitment process (including liaisoning with recruitment agencies), pre & post recruitment liaisoning with candidates, preparation of offer letter/appointment order.
- Post recruitment follow-up, handling the joining formalities, initial employee induction
- Employee skill development through internal/ external training programs – training need analysis, development of training calendar, handling logistics of training
- programs, liaisoning with faculty, identification of suitable external training, post-training evaluation
- Handling posting and transfer as per company policy
- Employee performance management and conduction of promotion process
- Employee leave, reimbursements, loans and other benefits management Payroll management
- Employee severance management
- Any other work related to employee engagement.
- Any other work as assigned from time to time.
Key Competencies Required
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to deliver in a time-bound manner
- Interpersonal skills, leadership qualities, and team management
- Multitasking ability
- Planning and organizing skills
- Working knowledge of HRMS
- Proficiency in MS – Word and Excel.
RHFL job required a maximum of 28 years, as on 01-08-2022 (relaxation generally up to 40 years of age can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience).
RHFL Manager-HR Job Salary Details 2022
RHFL has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
The Salary is given for Manager-HR – Rs.24,000-48,000 (per month)
RHFL Manager-HR Recruitment Process 2022
RHFL used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Steps to apply for RHFL Manager-HR Recruitment 2022
To apply for a RHFL recruitment 2022, the candidates need to follow the below steps.
- Visit RHFL official website – Click here
- Go to RHFL careers or Latest News page.
- Check for the Manager-HR job advertisement and Download it.
- Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Manager-HR job.
- Find RHFL online application form and download it.
- Fill the application form and send it.
- Make Payment (if required), Submit the application.
- Take print your application form for future use.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC if applicable and with a detailed CV). Applications shall be sent by post/ courier. Applications sent without the Bio Data format/ sent by any other mode or by hand will not be considered.
Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of Manager – HR – Corporate Office, Chennai – July 2022” shall be forwarded to the address as given below to reach the addressee on or before 5 pm on August 12, 2022:
The Chief General Manager (HR), Repco Home Finance Limited, 3rd Floor, Alexander Square, New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai-600032
RHFL Manager-HR Important Dates
RHFL Manager-HR Offline Application Form Link, Notification PDF 2022