SBI Recruitment 2020 notification released. State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for 103 Specialist Cadre Officer job vacancies in All Over India. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 23.06.2020 to 13.07.2020. Candidates need to fill the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer online application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on SBI SCO Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SBI job notification 2020 fully, Before applying to this job.
- 1 SBI Recruitment 2020
- 2 SBI Recruitment 2020: Full Details
- 3 SBI Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- 4 How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020?
- 5 SBI Recruitment Important dates
- 6 SBI Notification PDF & Application Form Link
SBI Recruitment 2020
|SBI Recruitment 2020 Overview|
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officer|
|Job type||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Apply mode||Online Application|
SBI Recruitment 2020: Full Details
SBI Recruitment has announced totally 103 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts.
SBI Recruitment 2020: Eligibility
SBI Notification eligibility details, such as educational qualification, age limit, age relaxation given below.
SBI requires Graduation/Post Graduation/ MBA/ PGDM/ M.E/ M.Tech/ B.E/ B.Tech completed candidates to apply for this Specialist Cadre Officer notification 2020.
Candidates should have an age limit of between 23 yrs to 50 yrs
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the SBI official notification 2020.
Application Fees – Nil
As per State Bank of India job notification 2020, No application fees to apply this 103 Specialist Cadre Officer job vacancy.
- Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing) – CTC of ₹.40.00 lacs to ₹.43.00 lacs
- Chief Manager (Special situation Team) – Scale of Pay: ₹50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170
- Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing) – Scale of Pay: ₹ 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata – ₹25 lakh to Rs 40 lakh p.a
- Middle Management Grade Scale III (MMGS III) – ₹.42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Head (Product, Investment & Research)- ₹.80.00 lacs to ₹.99.62 lacs
- Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics)- ₹.25.00 lacs to ₹.50.00 lacs
- Central Research Team (Support)- ₹.7.00 lacs to ₹.10.00 lacs
- Investment Officer -₹.12.00 lacs to ₹.18.00 lacs
- Project Development Manager (Technology)- ₹.12.00 lacs to ₹.18.00 lacs
- Relationship Manager – ₹.6.00 lacs to ₹.15.00 lacs
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – ₹.10.00 lacs to ₹.28.00 lacs
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020?
The Candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020.
Step 1: Visit SBI official website – https://www.onlinesbi.com/
Step 2: Go to SBI careers or Latest News page.
Step 3: Check the Specialist Cadre Officer job advertisement and Download.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Specialist Cadre Officer job.
Step 5: Find SBI online application form link
Step 6: Create an account with your details and fill the application.
Step 7: Make Payment (if required), Submit the application
Step 8: Take print your application form for future use.
SBI Recruitment Important dates