TNPSC recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruiting 176 candidates to fill their Civil Judge job in Tamilnadu. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TNPSC job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in TNPSC. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html.
- 1 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 TNPSC 176 Civil Judge Eligibility Details
- 1.4 TNPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
- 1.5 How to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment for Civil Judge Job?
- 1.6 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Important dates for Civil Judge Vacancies
- 1.7 Download Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
TNPSC inviting the Civil Judge job online applications from 09.09.2019 to 09.10.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The detailed information on TNPSC latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the TNPSC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in TNPSC Civil Judge job 2019. For more accurate information on this TNPSC job notification, check their official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Job Vacancy Details
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 176 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 176
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below TNPSC 2019.
|SI No||Name of Post||Name of the service||No. of Post|
|1.||Civil Judge (Post Code. 2089)||Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service (Service Code No.060)||176 Posts|
TNPSC 176 Civil Judge Eligibility Details
As per the recent Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Civil Judge job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for TNPSC Civil Judge job 2019.
TNPSC Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) job opportunities.
For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors:
- Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, or recognized by Bar Council of India or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India .
- Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 3 years on such date.
- Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause-I (i) above,
- Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate.
- Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law as below:- (a) 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs). (b) 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e Others).
- Must have obtained the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of notification.
TNPSC Civil Judge Age limit
To apply Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Category of candidates||Minimum Age (should have completed)||Maximum Age (should not have completed)|
|1.||For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors||For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||25 years||40 years|
|Others||25 years||35 years|
|2.||For Fresh Law Graduates||(For all Categories)||22 years||27 years|
For more reference kindly check the TNPSC official notification 2019.
TNPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 176 Civil Judge job in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
For One Time Online Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Note Applicants who have already registered in One Time Online Registration system and are within the validity period of five years are exempted from payment of registration fee.
If offline payment is preferred, the examination fee should be paid by the applicants within two days from the date of submission of online application for this recruitment in case they are not eligible for the concession noted below
|Examination fee Pay online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid offline within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 176 Civil Judge Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Civil Judge – Rs. 27,700- 770-33,090 – 920 – 40450- 1080- 44770/-
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment for Civil Judge Job?
Step 1: Visit TNPSC official website – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/latest-notification.html
Step 2: Search for Civil Judge notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on TNPSC and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 176 Civil Judge job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if TNPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Important dates for Civil Judge Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) candidates.
Download Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
TNPSC Notification 2019: click here!
TNPSC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!